+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please give a reply experts

abdullahishaq

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
Hello All,

Got my ielts result today, was expecting more score but i dont know what happened

L: 6
R:6
W:6
S:7.5

Overall: 6.5

so now my crs points are 414 :( i am tired to thinking and taking tension i dont know what to do

My only question is, i am currently working full-time in a skill level B job, Can I get points for arranged employment i dont know the LIMA thing but in June ill be 1 year with my current employer and he can get me the letter which would say they will keep me for another 1 year if i get my PR (how it works?)

please someone help :(

Mesh2003

Sep 6, 2017
Hello All,

Got my ielts result today, was expecting more score but i dont know what happened

L: 6
R:6
W:6
S:7.5

Overall: 6.5

so now my crs points are 414 :( i am tired to thinking and taking tension i dont know what to do

My only question is, i am currently working full-time in a skill level B job, Can I get points for arranged employment i dont know the LIMA thing but in June ill be 1 year with my current employer and he can get me the letter which would say they will keep me for another 1 year if i get my PR (how it works?)

please someone help :([/QUOTE
I will advice that you rewrite your ielts exam. Getting a valid job offer from your employer is also a very good option.

abdullahishaq

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
Yeah to get the job offer , what do i need to ask my employer?what are the requirements to get additional points for arranged employement?

Pls advise thanks

monkeyspanner

Sep 7, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
25-10-2017
AOR Received.
25-10-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
Passport Req..
19-12-2017
Are you at 414 CRS assuming the 1year employment? You could look at improving your language test score.

Last edited:

Adityakumaran

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
Hi Abdullah,

By seeing your IELTS score, I would suggest you to prepare CELPIP and appear for exam. Am sure definitely you might get good score than IELTS. Please google CELPIP materials or related videos through youtube.

God Bless...

abdullahishaq

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
Hi Abdullah,

By seeing your IELTS score, I would suggest you to prepare CELPIP and appear for exam. Am sure definitely you might get good score than IELTS. Please google CELPIP materials or related videos through youtube.

God Bless...
Hi bro,

Thanks for the advise, but i am not really in the mood to book another test and pay fees there,

Anyways i did got the invitation to apply so i think that is what matters to me this time, I just hope and pray all those people who have worked so hard to get here, May all get their PR and citizenship :)

Sarantos

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
Hi Abdullah,

I'd suggest resitting the English exam again. I had to do mine twice in order to get the points I wanted. First time I only got 420. Done it a second time and got it up to 445. I did CELPIP.

If you really want a PR you must go above and beyond to get it.
Good luck.