+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please advise me-AUH caregiver application

rose24

May 19, 2010
Hello everyone who are in this forum.

Thanks i found this site.

I have long sleeplessnight now waiting for the AUH embassy to return my passport.
I have submitted my application as live in care giver for my sister last February 2009, AUH Embassy, application confirmation was received sometime in April same year. after long months of waiting . I had my medical Last March 18, 2010 at Dubai London Clinic, and the clinic forwarded it to London and its was recieved by them March 23. After weeks of waiting AUH embassy send me an email requesting for my original passport( and return service is needed and return DHL-AWB has been attached to my original passport). According to the email my passport will be return to me after 2 working days. After 3 days i got an email again from embassy to submit a new filled application form(I sent it april 15).But i made i mistake i didnt understand point No. 9 and leave it un answered coz its talking about commonlaw partner and i dont have it i didnt filled this out. I got a call from embassy telling me to make sure to answer that part and resend new application form. I do send application form April 22,2010(Im sorry, Im only Human making mistake, but why in this time)
Now im really praying to God to show me the bright light. Until now im waiting for my passport- WHEN SHOULD I EXPECT MY PASSPORT FROM THE AUH EMBASSY?WHY THEY MENTION ON THE EMAIL THAT IT WILL BE RETURNED AFTER 2 WORKING DAYS? IS THIS MIGHT BE A MISTAKE FROM THEIR EMAIL TO ME? MY UAE RESIDENCE VISA WILL BE EXPIRING ON JULY 17,2010-AND I INFORMED THE EMBASSY THROUGHT EMAIL ABOUT MY RESIDENCE VISA EXPIRING SOON.IM SENDING WEEKLY INQUIRY EMAILS TO EMBASSY BUT NO REPLY FROM THEM. CAN I GO TO AUH EMBASSY DIRECTLY TO FOLLOW UP?

I cant sleep in the night thinking and thinking :'( when i will get my passport.

GOOD HEARTED FELLOWs Please advise me.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

ROSE

robert_deeni

Star Member
Nov 22, 2009
Hi rose

I hope you got your passport with stamped Visa :)
Can you share your experience with us

Under what category you submit your application?
how much time it take AUH to send you the medical request from the date of application submission.

Thanks
Robert