+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please advice

fresher

Mar 20, 2010
I had studied cic website including quebec s website also, so i realize that i am quite capable to qualify in investor category and also realize that quebec is quicker and is still open till october,on previous worth 800000 CAD ,therefore i want to apply in quebec s investor category but what i want to ask is that is it possible after getting permanent visa instead of landing in Montreal Quebec, can i land in Saskaichwan and spend one year there in order to sponsor my brothers and sisters to get there PR visa

what s your ideas where should i apply , in order to get pr for our whole family including my brothers and sisters either its Saskaichwan or quebec or other province.

suppose as if i land in montreal and after getting PR i went to saskaitchwan and live there for one year in order to sponsor to my brothers and sisters,,,,so at the time of citizenship how will they know and count my days which required for citizenship....will i be able to get citizenship easily or please advice

what s your ideas where should i apply , in order to get pr for our whole family including my brothers and sisters either its Saskaichwan or quebec or other province.

suppose as if i land in montreal and after getting PR i went to saskaitchwan and live there for one year in order to sponsor to my brothers and sisters,,,,so at the time of citizenship how will they know and count my days which required for citizenship....will i be able to get citizenship easily or please advice

Thank You