+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Planning on migrating to Quebec on 2020

Marieyum

Jul 12, 2019
Dear All,

I am planning on migrating to Canada and interested to live in Quebec and i know they have their own immigration program. I have Diploma in Integrated Logistics Management of 3 years of study with CGPA of 3.93 , 4 semester of GPA 4.00 and I am currently working as Shipping Executive in the 2nd largest shipping company in the world as Shipping Executive with more than 3 years working experience. Is it correct that my NOC Code is 1215 ? and do you know if my section of training really Section E ?

ncat99

Jan 22, 2019
Dear All,

I am planning on migrating to Canada and interested to live in Quebec and i know they have their own immigration program. I have Diploma in Integrated Logistics Management of 3 years of study with CGPA of 3.93 , 4 semester of GPA 4.00 and I am currently working as Shipping Executive in the 2nd largest shipping company in the world as Shipping Executive with more than 3 years working experience. Is it correct that my NOC Code is 1215 ? and do you know if my section of training really Section E ?
If you are high skilled ( which seems like it from your description), Quebec is the worst province to immigrate. Why dont you try Express Entry ?

Immigrating to Quebec will take atleast 4 years while Express Entry is only 6 months.

Marieyum

Jul 12, 2019
Hi Nikhil, tq for ur advice.. yes im planning to apply for express entry.. are u in the EE pool too? In ur opinion which province is good for immigrants, I thought Quebec is good for those who like European style & the house rent is quite cheap compare to others city..

VivekSh

Jul 22, 2019
Hi Nikhil, tq for ur advice.. yes im planning to apply for express entry.. are u in the EE pool too? In ur opinion which province is good for immigrants, I thought Quebec is good for those who like European style & the house rent is quite cheap compare to others city..
Quebec is a very good province to migrate and especially Montreal has plenty of job prospects. But the immigration program is a bit difficult but a rewarding one too. Even I'm planning to move to Montreal in 2020. I'd better suggest you to look for a diploma program if you have enough finances as it would definitely increase your chance of getting a job multiple folds and try to get a diploma program which offers internship too. But if you're not interested in studying you can visit the official website of Quebec government.

ncat99

Jan 22, 2019
Quebec is a very good province to migrate and especially Montreal has plenty of job prospects. But the immigration program is a bit difficult but a rewarding one too. Even I'm planning to move to Montreal in 2020. I'd better suggest you to look for a diploma program if you have enough finances as it would definitely increase your chance of getting a job multiple folds and try to get a diploma program which offers internship too. But if you're not interested in studying you can visit the official website of Quebec government.
Maybe you should read this post too

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/my-experience-please-do-not-come-to-quebec-95-jobs-need-fluent-french.463917/