+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Planning for MBA/MPA

Beany

Jan 9, 2010
Dear All,

Im a graduate with majors in HRM from a well university in Pakistan,I want to apply for MBA/MPA program in Toronto(Since my blood relatives lives there). My stream of education was English,scrored 6.5 in IELTS, and preparing for my GMAT in January,2011.

What I want to know is:

1-Grade equivalancy?? Since here its 60-69% =B Grade, where as its 70% and above =B Grade in Ca.
and I have scored 73% (A Grade of ours) and U of T requires 76% and above (B+)......puzzzled?????

2-I have read in a post here that most universities dont take International students in January sesssion, then whats the quick and save options of universities and colleges to apply to get enrolled a.s.a.p???

3-whats the best way to contact any university/college office? I mean if I want to know that either I'm eligible to their program or not,how shall I Contact?
by emailing them along with the scanned copies of my testimonials??
or by just dropping an email about my queries?

I will really appreciate any positive response/reply

thanks and peace.
bean

jeby

Jan 19, 2010
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
15-12-2009
Med's Done....
11-01-2010
Passport Req..
15-12-2009
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2010
Dear Beany,

It will take almost one year to complete the admission process. So better to contact the coordinator of the Program you are interested in to know about equivalence/ grading/ etc.. Write as specifically as possible.

Normally Universities consider international students for Fall Term, but in some universities they admit students in Jan term also. U of WO, has different rounds of admission throughout the year.

All the best !!!

hailiedarin

Oct 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MBA is best course for who want to make career in marking. But before taking admission you must aware about there education. Some of the colleges are working only for money and giving full of marks without examination and after that when you going in market in real life, you knows that you are dump.