+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PILOT PROGRAM FOR WORKERS IN AI, IT & VISUAL EFFECTS

trisen

Jun 30, 2021
I have applied for this program and got selected and obtained CSQ.

My application was sent via Francisation profile.

Does any one have information of the next steps ? Obviously now I need to apply for Francisation courses and send my application for PR.

The question I have is : Do I need to pass French exam similar to TEFAQ in order to send my application to PR, or I can apply for PR and learn French and in this case do I still need to pass TEFAQ exam at some point or the fact of passing Francisation courses will be enough.

Does any one have this information?

Thank you.

niros

Jul 18, 2017
Congratulations! I haven't seen a specific requirement but I recognize you will need to learn the language as committed, am not aware if there is a timeline. I also applied for this in June and am awaiting a decision. When did you apply to the program and how long after the values test did you get the decision?

Cheers,
Em

trisen

Jun 30, 2021
Applied in april one week after the program was announced , 1 month after I passed the value test and 1 month later I got CSQ.

pkumar21

Jul 11, 2021
It would appreciate if anyone could explain the below condition for Quebec IT Pilot Program:

The position must have an hourly wage greater than the ninth decile of the average hourly wage of the last 3 years available for that employment, as estimated by the Minister of Employment and Social Solidarity. Under software engineers and designers (NOC 2173);

theodoreyang

Mar 5, 2018
Has anyone tried the AI stream for Quebec graduates and received positive feedback from the Techno-compétences evaluation?

ghazalehtrb

Jun 29, 2022
Has anyone tried the AI stream for Quebec graduates and received positive feedback from the Techno-compétences evaluation?
Hi
I recently received a positive feedback. Have you? I actually have some questions about the confirmation number that they’re asking for.

esnmrdi

Aug 19, 2021
Hi
I recently received a positive feedback. Have you? I actually have some questions about the confirmation number that they’re asking for.
I used the 3-digit number on the top-right of the feedback letter. There was no other number anywhere (neither in the letter nor in their email)