Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 4th, 2016
My Physical Presence is still in progress while others have been marked complete after the interview on June 15th. If anyone has information on why it might be taking long, it will definitely will help calm me. Thank you :)

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
My Physical Presence is still in progress while others have been marked complete after the interview on June 15th. If anyone has information on why it might be taking long, it will definitely will help calm me. Thank you :)
How many days of physical presence did you apply with?

head2ca

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 4th, 2016
I hope so. It has been 1.5 months now, so it is getting me worried.

Vratesh

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
I am in the same boat as you. I applied with 1124 days of physical presence. Everything else is marked complete except physical presence since June 14th. I compared CBSA records to what I submitted and there are only 2 days which are not on CBSA record. I have sent all the details and proof via webform (even though it was not requested) to show I was in Canada during those 2 days which are not in CBSA record. Not sure why it's taking this long to get physical presence verified

head2ca

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 4th, 2016
Did you try to call IRCC? There is a chance physical presence is completed but it is not updated on the tracker. I am not able to call because I am in the US.

Vratesh

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
I called them last Wednesday and it wasn't complete. I sent them the additional details (via webform) last Wednesday. Hopefully we both see physical presence being marked complete soon.

Reactions: head2ca

head2ca

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 4th, 2016
I was asked to submit a documents to determine that I satisfy that physical presence requirement:

Colour copies of all passport pages
Rental Agreements, Leases, Mortgage documents - I don't all the agreements since I lived on an adhoc basis for a few months
Records of employment or paystubs
Official Education records
Provincial Personal Health Claims
Entry-Exit Records of movement from USA - is this the same as I-94 travel history?
Other: I-94 Travel Records for US Visitors

Vratesh

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
I finally saw my physical presence completed after almost 2 months. Other two were completed on June 14th. So had to wait almost 2 months. Hopefully oath invite will follow soon.

dejected

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
I finally saw my physical presence completed after almost 2 months. Other two were completed on June 14th. So had to wait almost 2 months. Hopefully oath invite will follow soon.
Good for you. Hope you get through the rest soon as well. :)

Reactions: Vratesh

head2ca

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 4th, 2016
Amazing! That's should be a relief. Thanks for informing

Vratesh

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Amazing! That's should be a relief. Thanks for informing
It certainly is a lot of relief. Hopefully now the wait for oath is not too long.

Have you submitted all the documents you were requested? I would provide a LOE along with the documents you send to explain for all the gaps in your lease/rental agreements. As for exit-entry records, I believe yes you can use I-94 travel history. Try to also check if you can get CBSA records. It takes about 20 days to get it. Not sure if you have a deadline as to when you need to submit all the documents

Hope you get done with physical presence soon