+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Photographs in usa

Anpman

Apr 15, 2018
Hello all,
I just received my ITA.I m located in Ohio state.Where can I get my photographs done for application submission?
As I was reading on the forum few photographs from Walgreens have been rejected.
Thank u in advance

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
Hello all,
I just received my ITA.I m located in Ohio state.Where can I get my photographs done for application submission?
As I was reading on the forum few photographs from Walgreens have been rejected.
Thank u in advance
For the sake of getting COPR and Immigrant Visa, you can send photos from Walgreens. Later, after you land, the photos may get rejected for the purpose of PR card, but by that time you can get photographs done in Canada which are more likely to be accepted.

rj16

Star Member
May 19, 2015
New Jersey, USA
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
You can upload your photo on epassportphoto.com and select the option that you want to. They have edit your photo to the size which you need and you can then print them at nearest print center (cvs, walgreens, walmart etc.). I have used their service for US Visa, Indian Passport and Canada visitor visa and never had a problem.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Hello all,
Thank u in advance
Do not go with regular/known shops as these guys wont produce the photos with the specs needed for Canada. Hunt for small photo studios where you can get the specs you need. We had to hunt for days to find the correct guy (for PR application and for passport request) who can take and print the photos based on Canada PR specs. Submit correct photos to avoid any issues later and also carry correct photos while landing too, just in case if required to submit new photos.

I too used epassportphoto but forgot for which application but seems fine. It was for some other country visa i used. If you dont find anyone then this site is much better to use rather than submitting US specs photo.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Go with Walgreens and ask them for Canadian specs.. don't let them cut it. Get the photo sheet and you cut by yourself measuring length and width using ruler.

I just did this and got approved without photo request for myself and my family. I also know people who wasted money in professional studio and got rejected as well. It is very tricky on how they reject photos because two people who have had their photos at same place, one got approved and another got rejection