+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP EXPIRING SOON

33DDHL

Mar 9, 2020
I currently work in ON on PGWP that's expiring exactly a month from today. It means i have to stop work in four weeks time.
My CRS score is 409 and i am 47 yrs old. Though i have a TRV till March 2024. Please what are the chances available to me to remain in Canada?
Kindly help its my first time here and i am really worried.

Thanks.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I currently work in ON on PGWP that's expiring exactly a month from today. It means i have to stop work in four weeks time.
My CRS score is 409 and i am 47 yrs old. Though i have a TRV till March 2024. Please what are the chances available to me to remain in Canada?

Thanks.
409 is way too low for Express Entry. Look at OINP programs and other PNP programs. Many require job offers.

Reactions: klubsoda

33DDHL

Mar 9, 2020
409 is way too low for Express Entry. Look at OINP programs and other PNP programs. Many require job offers.
Wao! you mean under the CEC? I saw some past scores even way lower than 409. My current company operates in 2/3 of Canada Provinces. If they give me a job offer from another province will it help?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Wao! you mean under the CEC? I saw some past scores even way lower than 409. My current company operates in 2/3 of Canada Provinces. If they give me a job offer from another province will it help?
Hasn’t been a CEC draw in a long time and may never be. 409 was during covid when IRCC was only doing CEC draws. Now draws are back to open ones. Again you need to research the province and the requirements for yourself and your employer. There may be a points system for the PNP. You need to talk to your employer because it is more than a job offer, they will need to fill out a lot of paperwork and meet eligibility requirements. You have left it late as you need to be nominated first.

Last edited:

33DDHL

Mar 9, 2020
Hasn’t been a CEC draw in a long time and may never be. 409 was during covid when IRCC was only doing CEC draws. Now draws are back to open ones. Again you need to research the province and the requirements for yourself and your employer. There may be a points system for the PNP. You need to talk to your employer because it is more than a job offer, they will need to fill out a lot of paperwork and meet eligibility requirements. You have left it late as you need to be nominated first.
Thank you so much.

chingkaykik

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020

Thanks.
hi... when did you apply your TRV? is that the one we should apply before our PGWP expires and haven't got any invitation yet? Thank you.