+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

Singh2050

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Blood test , urine test , BP, chest Xray , vision test
I am wondering if anyone whose file is being processed in Mississauga office heard anything from that office since the start of this year??
I have a hunch that all the activity we see here is from applicants whose files are processed overseas, but need a confirmation.
Thanks!
Hi there
My parents application is with Mississauga office.
Biometrics and Medical requested and submitted in November 2021
Then, they asked for PCC on dec 25 last year and I submitted it on Dec 27 . After that complete radio silence till today .

dixit003

Sep 29, 2016
Hi there
Then, they asked for PCC on dec 25 last year and I submitted it on Dec 27 . After that complete radio silence till today .
I think few of us sailing in the same boat.

Reactions: Singh2050

Akberansari

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
Doc's Request.
20-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-12-2015
AOR Received.
29-02-2016
Med's Done....
01-03-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-2016
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
Hi
Finally the medicals are passed, after 6 months.
When my parents got the medical request in November 2021, immediately the next day they got the pre-arrival letter. So as of today they have gotten the medical status updated as passed and pre-arrival letter, can they expect a pcc request still?
Also they are currently visiting me here in canada till august. So should i send a webform to visa office for address update in case they send the ppr. In case the ppr is sent we might have to submit their passport to local ottawa office?

Silvi6

Jan 17, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi all,

How much time does it take to get the CoPR? My parent's passports were received by IRCC on 4 March 2022 but nothing till now.

Here is the message:
Your application, tracking ID XXXX has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2022/03/04

SandhuHarry

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Hello everyone,
Got the medical request for mother in-law on on Feb 22nd, she did medical in India on march 11th, but the doctor hasn’t submitted the report yet.
As it’s over 30 days now, In gc-key login it’s saying we didn’t receive the results of your medical exam. check the medical exam msg below.
She has been to clinic twice to confirm if they submitted the results, every time they say they will. I have the receipt of the exam with the photo on it, should I submit that through webform explaining that it’s a delay at doctor’s end or should keep waiting for doctor to upload.

hgmd

Mar 25, 2022
Hi hope you don’t mind me asking. You said you received AOR with the request of IMM 5768? Did you resubmit it? Did you get any update after that? Appreciate it if you reply back because I am on the same situation right now and I’m not sure what to do. Thanks

hgmd

Mar 25, 2022
Hi hope you don’t mind me asking. You said you received AOR with the request of IMM 5768? Did you resubmit it? Did you get any update after that? Appreciate it if you reply back because I am on the same situation right now and I’m not sure what to do. Thanks

Varah6021

Nov 11, 2020
Hello everyone,
Got the medical request for mother in-law on on Feb 22nd, she did medical in India on march 11th, but the doctor hasn’t submitted the report yet.
As it’s over 30 days now, In gc-key login it’s saying we didn’t receive the results of your medical exam. check the medical exam msg below.
She has been to clinic twice to confirm if they submitted the results, every time they say they will. I have the receipt of the exam with the photo on it, should I submit that through webform explaining that it’s a delay at doctor’s end or should keep waiting for doctor to upload.
Yeah, please do. Tell them you did and it's not your fault. Raise a we form and inform them

sharadsinha

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Hi there
Yes a gap happens in some cases. Mine was from November 2021 to March 14th( when I finally got PPR) . Almost 4 months.

Reactions: Singh2050

sharadsinha

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Hi all,

How much time does it take to get the CoPR? My parent's passports were received by IRCC on 4 March 2022 but nothing till now.

Here is the message:
Your application, tracking ID XXXX has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2022/03/04
I heard it takes 5 weeks to get stamped passport back. Mine is under processing too

Reactions: Silvi6

krishvivi

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-02-2021
Hi all,

Here is the message:
exactly same as urs ...my parents received by IRCC on 4 March 2022 no updates till now

Reactions: Silvi6 and SAKARUN

AradhanaDakua

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
I don't think walk-in is allowed. In India you need to book appointment for PCC via passport seva portal. Then you visit passport office. Either they issue PCC face to face or they may send the file to your local police station to get verification and clearance.
Thanks for the info

krishvivi

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-02-2021
Hi all,,

Finally the wait is over -yayyyyy . Counterfoil generated in GCKey account, received passport dispatch message. ( Passport under process at IRCC since 04th March)