+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

Kapsajan70

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Can anyone advise if CORP form comes with Visa Stamping or CORP is issued at the time of Landing.

If you misplace CORP how we can get another one.

Please advise.

Thanks

pgp2020iran

Star Member
May 4, 2021
Ready For Visa Letter
Hi everyone
On June 23 in ECAS, my status changed from IN PROCESS to DECISION MADE, but I haven't been contacted by IRCC yet, so I asked my visa office in Turkey-Ankara to check it , and they respond that Ready For Visa letter was sent to you on June 19 by Montreal Immigration if you didn't received it contact them so it can be resent. but I don't know how I should contact this office. Does anyone have any suggestion?

Bahrain

Dec 23, 2014
Hello everyone,
Need your help, I applied for parents sponsorhip on last November and got my parents medical done. They requested for police report and I tried to link ircc account and thankfully their account is linked in online account. Now i dont see any section where i can upload their police report. Is there something i am missing? Can someone please help me how to upload police report?
Appreciate your help
Thank you

pgp2020iran

Star Member
May 4, 2021
Hello everyone,
Need your help, I applied for parents sponsorhip on last November and got my parents medical done. They requested for police report and I tried to link ircc account and thankfully their account is linked in online account. Now i dont see any section where i can upload their police report. Is there something i am missing? Can someone please help me how to upload police report?
Appreciate your help
Thank you
hi,
if the police certificate was requested via your IRcc secure account (GCkey) you can upload it through it
on the first page click on "check full application status" then on the top of the new page click on "view submitted application or upload documents"
and go for it
but if it was not requested via you secure account then you cannot upload it here in this case send it to that email that asked you police certificate
otherwise send it through web form https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Bahrain

Dec 23, 2014
hi,
if the police certificate was requested via your IRcc secure account (GCkey) you can upload it through it
on the first page click on "check full application status" then on the top of the new page click on "view submitted application or upload documents"
and go for it
but if it was not requested via you secure account then you cannot upload it here in this case send it to that email that asked you police certificate
otherwise send it through web form https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp
Thank you so much for your input, it helps a lot. I received request through the email so hopefully I can email them back.

karachi_boyz

Dec 7, 2021
Hi Everyone,

Can anyone advise if CORP form comes with Visa Stamping or CORP is issued at the time of Landing.

If you misplace CORP how we can get another one.

Please advise.

Thanks
You get COPR from the embassy along with your visa stamping. It's a problem to misplace COPR because this document is important at the time of landing at the airport.

Magic05

Aug 2, 2017
Can anyone advise on the new permanent resident card application process for the parents landed on PGP programme?

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
Hi Experts,

If I got married in Dec 2020, will Ircc consider that I had a spouse for the full year for income requirement purposes?

karachi_boyz

Dec 7, 2021
Hi Experts,

If I got married in Dec 2020, will Ircc consider that I had a spouse for the full year for income requirement purposes?
Yes, whether you got married at the beginning of 2020 or at the end of 2020. IRCC will count her towards your family size. Hence, you have to meet the income requirement for 2020 as (Sponsor + Spouse + Primary Applicant + Dependents (if applicable)).

Last edited:

sudeeppanshikar

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
App received: Feb 03, 2021
Medical : Requested on 1 Nov 2021 , passed on Nov 16 2021
PCC Requested : Dec 1 2021
PCC Submitted along with additional documents(Aadhar card/Voter id card/proof of relationship) : Dec 23 2021
Received PPR - 25 July
Passport Submitted in Person to VFS Bangalore - 30th July
Passport Received along with COPR - 10th Aug

katheosva

Mar 5, 2021
Good morning.
My parents passed their medicals on July 28, 2022. I was asked for additional documents(sent) and online it says "reviewing". After medicals are passed, how long does it take to receive COPR, approximately?
Thanks

Ellagilm

Aug 10, 2022
Good morning.
My parents passed their medicals on July 28, 2022. I was asked for additional documents(sent) and online it says "reviewing". After medicals are passed, how long does it take to receive COPR, approximately?
Thanks
Our mom passed her medical March 17th, 2022 (biometrics and police certificate also done) and no news so far, still IN PROGRESS

Reactions: katheosva