+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Personal History

p_jain00

Dec 28, 2018
Hi Guyz,

I am currently on dependent visa and have been in canada for almost 14 months since 11/2017 till present with no authorization to work In canada and have never taken open work permit in Canada

In our PR application I have not mentioned anything in work history as i din't wanted to claim points for myself.

I presently have registered partnership company in India and the company is still active. I have lots of Travel from India and Canada to different parts of the World

But in Personal History where it says please mention 10 Years History and Travel history should i mention below

11-2017 - 2019 - Unemployed in Canada
11-2017 - present---XXX Company in India (Partner) - -but i was in Canada at that time and still in Canada
01/2013-11/2017 -- XXX company ( Self Employed) India
01/2009- 12/2013 -- education

Also i want to show my present company because i have travelled to few countries repeatedly from canada for my business meetings so that i can justify my travel as well.

Kindly let me know if above is correct or will it make my case complicated as i am showing currently active partner for company in India but actually i was and i am still in canada for whole period mentioned above.

Any Suggestion will he highly Appreciated