+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PEQ Interview

hapou

Aug 7, 2018
Hey y'all, I have submitted my PEQ application a few days ago and I passed french courses at UdeM to the necessary standard MIDI wants (QUM5). I'd have liked to know if I'll be called in for an interview? And if yes, what questions are being asked during the interview? Anybody with an experience or any info on this would be great.
Best
HP

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hey y'all, I have submitted my PEQ application a few days ago and I passed french courses at UdeM to the necessary standard MIDI wants (QUM5). I'd have liked to know if I'll be called in for an interview? And if yes, what questions are being asked during the interview? Anybody with an experience or any info on this would be great.
Best
HP
Usually Udem students are not called for interview. I also did it from there. To be on the safer side I am sitting for TCF next month end.
Admin on this Chinese website shares interview questions with people on their E-mail - quebecpeq.com. If you can't type chinese translate the page to english.

Good luck

Reactions: hapou

hapou

Aug 7, 2018
Usually Udem students are not called for interview. I also did it from there. To be on the safer side I am sitting for TCF next month end.
Admin on this Chinese website shares interview questions with people on their E-mail - quebecpeq.com. If you can't type chinese translate the page to english.

Good luck
Thanks for your reply. It was kinda relief but I have to be prepared for a possible interview.
Best

hapou

Aug 7, 2018

Good luck
Hey There sorry I've got a problem, I could not get into that website to ask for the PEQ interview questions, can you please lemme know how can I do so? the admin didn't admit me.
Best,
HP

Edric13

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Hey There sorry I've got a problem, I could not get into that website to ask for the PEQ interview questions, can you please lemme know how can I do so? the admin didn't admit me.
Best,
HP
did you end up being called for the interview??
Thank you