+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PEQ (Graduating in December 2020)

N_Arifen

Oct 20, 2020
Hello,

I shall graduate officially before 31st December, 2020. So, according to the new PEQ law I am grandfathered and should be evaluated under the old requirements.

However, could you please inform me if is there any deadline to apply for PEQ to be considered as a grandfathered applicant? I mean, do I need to apply for CSQ within this year to take the advantage of being grandfathered? Also, do I need French B2 level completion certificate within this year?

Thank you so much.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hello,

I shall graduate officially before 31st December, 2020. So, according to the new PEQ law I am grandfathered and should be evaluated under the old requirements.

However, could you please inform me if is there any deadline to apply for PEQ to be considered as a grandfathered applicant? I mean, do I need to apply for CSQ within this year to take the advantage of being grandfathered? Also, do I need French B2 level completion certificate within this year?

Thank you so much.
The only deadline as a student peq is applying within 36 months of graduation. You can apply anytime within this window while still being grandfathered.
French B2 at the time of your application.
Hope this helps.

Reactions: N_Arifen

Danni

Mar 8, 2015
Category........
QSW
If you ever have another option(s)immigrate Canada, do not choose this one lol. We have longer waiting time and all my friends got PR before me.

Reactions: N_Arifen

N_Arifen

Oct 20, 2020
The only deadline as a student peq is applying within 36 months of graduation. You can apply anytime within this window while still being grandfathered.
French B2 at the time of your application.
Hope this helps.
Thanks!! It really helps!!

Reactions: Immstu