+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC requested again.

Merinanna

Mar 31, 2022
Hi, I received an email from Ircc requesting to submit again which I already submitted while doing the process. I added my husbands profile during the portal creation stage and we added his pcc, after which we received invitation for medical and biometrics. Now after a month from submitting those we received a letter requesting PCC again. I’m attaching the form here if anyone had this situation please let me know.
Thank you for your interest in Canada.
Application:
We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:
- MERIN ANNA JAMES:
> Client Information: DEP/Spouse - Ligy, Anel - Please provide a police clearance
certificate from India as soon as possible. For more detailed instructions please consult the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/india.asp
This must be received at this office by: 2022/10/20
Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within the allocated time stated above. If we do not receive the information/documents within the aforementioned deadline, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file.
Updating your application/document uploaded to file: If you have been requested to provide additional documents by IRCC or you wish to submit additional documents to support your application, you must submit these through your IRCC secure account. If you have not already done so, please link your application to be able to upload your additional documents.
You should submit the Webform and indicate that you applied online via economic immigration and your additional documents will be sent to the appropriate office. Please ensure to add your application number to the Webform.
If IRCC has not requested any documents from you, allow five business days from the day you receive this email before uploading your documents to your online application. You can log in using your IRCC secure account.
Please note that documents in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by English or French translations by certified translators. Please provide original documents when requested. Copies signed by notaries cannot be accepted.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi, I received an email from Ircc requesting to submit again which I already submitted while doing the process. I added my husbands profile during the portal creation stage and we added his pcc, after which we received invitation for medical and biometrics. Now after a month from submitting those we received a letter requesting PCC again. I’m attaching the form here if anyone had this situation please let me know.
Thank you for your interest in Canada.
Application:
We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:
- MERIN ANNA JAMES:
> Client Information: DEP/Spouse - Ligy, Anel - Please provide a police clearance
certificate from India as soon as possible. For more detailed instructions please consult the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/india.asp
This must be received at this office by: 2022/10/20
Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within the allocated time stated above. If we do not receive the information/documents within the aforementioned deadline, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file.
Updating your application/document uploaded to file: If you have been requested to provide additional documents by IRCC or you wish to submit additional documents to support your application, you must submit these through your IRCC secure account. If you have not already done so, please link your application to be able to upload your additional documents.
You should submit the Webform and indicate that you applied online via economic immigration and your additional documents will be sent to the appropriate office. Please ensure to add your application number to the Webform.
If IRCC has not requested any documents from you, allow five business days from the day you receive this email before uploading your documents to your online application. You can log in using your IRCC secure account.
Please note that documents in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by English or French translations by certified translators. Please provide original documents when requested. Copies signed by notaries cannot be accepted.
It seems from the info you had mentioned that IRCC is asking for a new PCC which is quite common. You need to submit that within the time linit given.

Merinanna

Mar 31, 2022
It seems from the info you had mentioned that IRCC is asking for a new PCC which is quite common. You need to submit that within the time linit given.
It should be a new one? Because the PCC we submitted is of July 17th . My lawyer just uploaded the same document again. Will there be any issue because of that?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
It should be a new one? Because the PCC we submitted is of July 17th . My lawyer just uploaded the same document again. Will there be any issue because of that?
Only IRCC is the right ones to answer this question. As far as I know it should be a new one once IRCC send you the request but lets see as you had already submitted it so nothing can be done now.