+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC postal from Alberta

Anaysa

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Anyone applied for PCC from Edmonton, Alberta through postal? Any idea whether the application centre in Vancouver or Surrey or Edmonton itself?

Thanks

ishakeshavan

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Yes I am asking for application through BLS
Edmonton: Unit #4, 10016 29A Avenue NW, AB T6N 1A8 (Google Map)
Phone: +1-604 235 2637 ; if the collection center is not open you will be directed BLS call center and they will email you the shipping label, don't worry about where it goes, just call them, pay, and get the shipping label; BLS doesn't accept individual shipping/courier

Anaysa

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Another quick question here. Whenever i try to print my pcc application form. The very first line stating consulate general of india is half printed. Everything else above is is coming but just this line is incompletely printed like upper parts of letters isnt coming while lower part us printed. Anyone facing the similar issue

Anaysa

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Edmonton: Unit #4, 10016 29A Avenue NW, AB T6N 1A8 (Google Map)
Phone: +1-604 235 2637 ; if the collection center is not open you will be directed BLS call center and they will email you the shipping label, don't worry about where it goes, just call them, pay, and get the shipping label; BLS doesn't accept individual shipping/courier
Hey the link they sent says out of province pick up and location as Brampton.

is that alright?
Shouldnt it be vancouver?

Anaysa

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
location should not be brampton, it should be surrey/vancouver. did you call the customer care?
Yes i figured that out. I got the new link and hv my pick up scheduled for friday.
Meanwhile getting other docs ready.

Also, do we need colored photocopies of passport and address proof or blk and white ?
Thanks

ishakeshavan

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Yes i figured that out. I got the new link and hv my pick up scheduled for friday.
Meanwhile getting other docs ready.

Also, do we need colored photocopies of passport and address proof or blk and white ?
Thanks
Black and white is sufficient

ishakeshavan

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Another quick question here. Whenever i try to print my pcc application form. The very first line stating consulate general of india is half printed. Everything else above is is coming but just this line is incompletely printed like upper parts of letters isnt coming while lower part us printed. Anyone facing the similar issue
any luck with this? i guess it shouldn't be a problem if the header prints half

Anaysa

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
No its always printing this way for this particular sheet. Strange that everything above it is clearly printed just the central heading saying consulate gen of India is coming half printed. I guess I will proceed like this.
Also, as I pile up the documents, its
1)application form
2)passport photocopy self attested
3)work permit photocopy self attested
4)Address proof photocopy self attested
5)bank draft of $44.40

i asked purolator to get an envelope for me. So i just need to print the label and paste it on the envelope right?

anything related to drop off that needs to be done at all from my side? Any proof or anything that I should send? They say Add return courier charges on the checklist. What would that be?

thanks so much @ishakeshavan for your responses and help all along this process. Best wishes for your application

ishakeshavan

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
No its always printing this way for this particular sheet. Strange that everything above it is clearly printed just the central heading saying consulate gen of India is coming half printed. I guess I will proceed like this.
Also, as I pile up the documents, its
1)application form
2)passport photocopy self attested
3)work permit photocopy self attested
4)Address proof photocopy self attested
5)bank draft of $44.40

i asked purolator to get an envelope for me. So i just need to print the label and paste it on the envelope right?

anything related to drop off that needs to be done at all from my side? Any proof or anything that I should send? They say Add return courier charges on the checklist. What would that be?

thanks so much @ishakeshavan for your responses and help all along this process. Best wishes for your application
documents are all good ( i hope you included the passport pages having immigration stamps of entry and exit pertaining to travel btwn India and canada) ; looks like the process is changed for courier services ( i hate these people). I paid for both pickup and delivery courier charges together but now they want a separate bank draft for the delivery courier charge; call again and find out how much it cost for the delivery courier charge from Surrey to your address and add 7.40 CAD to it and include the draft in your package. Good luck, I hope it works out without issues.

Anaysa

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Hi! This is confusing. I paid $35.70 for each pick up and drop off via the links.

Whom do I call now? I am unable to contact BLS through phone only emails been working for me now. What is the $7.40 for? What about the $44.40, is that okay?

Anaysa

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
I am unable to attach screenshots here but if you see the checklist it speaks if so many fees to be paid through a bank draft. Through all my research I realized that the payments made include:
44.40 bank draft
35.7x2 pick up drop off service

not sure of what else they need? The checklist doesnt look like a new one (that “add return courier charges” seems to be there on older versions too)

i looked again through canadavisa posts and i see people included receits of return label. Where do I find that receipt of payment for drop off?
sorry for the load of questions here but thats the reflection of the soup I am in right now. Thanks again