+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC kuwait

Boogums

Jul 16, 2019
anyone here need pcc from kuwait?? ineed to get one for my pr application but no idea how to do it since there’s no near embassy and i have no representative in kuwait who can do it for me

pisces88

Apr 4, 2019
anyone here need pcc from kuwait?? ineed to get one for my pr application but no idea how to do it since there’s no near embassy and i have no representative in kuwait who can do it for me
Hi, did you already obtain a PCC from Kuwait?

pisces88

Apr 4, 2019
I ask my mom to do it for me in our country she’s going to pass all the required documents on monday but according to the embassy it will take months to get one
If I may ask, which country are you from? I was able to get my PCC from Kuwait after 13 working days with the assistance of an attestation and documentation office.

pisces88

Apr 4, 2019
embassy po dun? Sa manila ung sakin.. nakuha nyo na po?
Ang nag iisang embassy ng Kuwait is nasa Manila. Attestation and documentation office yung nasa Davao del Norte. They will assist in processing your PCC. Nakuha ko na yung akin after 13 working days.

Boogums

Jul 16, 2019
Ang nag iisang embassy ng Kuwait is nasa Manila. Attestation and documentation office yung nasa Davao del Norte. They will assist in processing your PCC. Nakuha ko na yung akin after 13 working days.
Sige po pahingi number and how much po binayaran nyo?