+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC date confusion.

ziadnasir

Jan 19, 2019
Hello, I have a question regarding PCC.
I have gotten two PCC made from my home country for me and my wife.
We both left home country on 8th December 2018 and haven't visited again.
The issue is my PCC states the correct date that the PCC is from birth till 8th December 2018 but for my wife they have mistakenly written till 18th December 2018 which is 10 days after we left. so basically it covers 10 days more lol.
In any case the dates are after last visit. So is that okey ?

Do I need to write and LOE of this ? or it is fine as the date is after we left the country ?

ziadnasir

Jan 19, 2019
Should be okay. It just can't be shorter than your period of stay.
It is not shorter.
For me the PCC is from Birth till 8th December 2018 and for my wife it is from 17 years old till 18th December 2018.

As the requirement is past 10 years or from 18 years till last date of your departure.
it covers on both ends.
So the 10 days extra wont be a problem right ?

ziadnasir

Jan 19, 2019
Won't it conflict with your address history. Your wife's pcc end date is beyond her address history date.
I don't believe it effects address history as we just went for vacation for a week. she permanently immigrated after marriage to current country of residence 5 years ago so this is her address history for the past 5 years.
And as the travel is between country of residence and home country I don't believe it needs to be mentioned in travel history as well.
We do have PCC for the country of residence as well. So there is an overlap I guess but country of residence PCC does not have any dates only till date no criminal record.