+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pay-Stubs required for Past Work Experience other than Canada?

mandeep000

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Hi all,

I got ITA in CEC (Inland). I have worked in India for 3 + years in two different small organizations and have claimed points for it. For my current job in Canada, I have the required documents + pay-stubs. For my work in one of the organizations in India, I have the 'Reference Letter' with all the necessary information except 'Annual Salary+Benefits' and I do not have pay-stubs for it (I lost them). I have 'RF + Pay-Stubs' for the other.

My question is, will I require Pay-Stubs for my Work in India, or should I create a NEW Reference Letter with the salary mentioned Annually? Or can I just submit the Reference Letter (Without Annual Salary Benefits and No Pay-Stubs).

Please let me know.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hi all,

I got ITA in CEC (Inland). I have worked in India for 3 + years in two different small organizations and have claimed points for it. For my current job in Canada, I have the required documents + pay-stubs. For my work in one of the organizations in India, I have the 'Reference Letter' with all the necessary information except 'Annual Salary+Benefits' and I do not have pay-stubs for it (I lost them). I have 'RF + Pay-Stubs' for the other.

My question is, will I require Pay-Stubs for my Work in India, or should I create a NEW Reference Letter with the salary mentioned Annually? Or can I just submit the Reference Letter (Without Annual Salary Benefits and No Pay-Stubs).

Please let me know.
better get a new reference letter

Reactions: mandeep000

movais

Sep 10, 2018
For
Hi all,

Please let me know.
For experience in Canada they are lenient as they can verify it easily. For experience outside Canada, you need to give exactly what they ask. So i will advise you to get a new letter which states salary, what you did at work and how long you were employed.

Reactions: mandeep000

mdbilal

Sep 13, 2019
Hi all,

Please let me know.
Hi,

I am in the same boat...I don't have my previous work experience pay stubs. I am getting the reference letter with all the details mentioned by CIC for that period... I am working in the USA... Can you please let me know if you get through this without pay stubs ?

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
I am in the same boat...I don't have my previous work experience pay stubs. I am getting the reference letter with all the details mentioned by CIC for that period... I am working in the USA... Can you please let me know if you get through this without pay stubs ?

If you are/were working in the USA, you can provide your W2...