+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pay slip problem - Berlin office

colsy

Star Member
Mar 27, 2009
I recieved my 120 day letter back in April and supplied as much documentation as we possibly could.

The visa office here has just sent me an email asking for payslips on two previous jobs and tax returns. The only problem is that I cannot supply this info as I dont have 95% of this documentation anymore due to water damage last year, where a lot of the documents was beyond repair.

I did however, manage to save 3 payslips from the first job, but the second none at all. The only thing I can think of is sending the 3 payslips and possibly explain again the problem and offer another means of proof that I have infact been working with the previous two companies. Maybe emails etc etc.

If I had known last year that I was going to go for the Canada adventure for sure, I would never have been stupid enough to leave all this in the cellar in the first place.

I am at the thinking that maybe the Canada dream may never happen, and more or less resigned to the fact if I can't give what they need then the application will be denied.

Time, money, stress, elation, excitement, frustration, disappointment...I have used, spent and felt it all in abundance in the last 6 months or so...

Has anyone had this problem? or does anyone have any thoughts or ideas?

susann

Star Member
Mar 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Berlin
NOC Code......
0111 / 1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2009
Doc's Request.
august 2009
AOR Received.
january 2010
Med's Request
march 2010
Med's Done....
march 2010
Passport Req..
april 2010
VISA ISSUED...
mai 2010
Hi colsy,

you can ask at the "Rentenversicherung" for some details. They can give you a list with all you salary you got since you work, or the other things you got.

I think they just want to see how mush you have earned in the job. If the salary corespondent with the job description.

Or ask at the "Finanzamt" for the old "Steuerkarte".

Good luck for you.

Susanne