+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa- June 2017

Monzur

Star Member
Sep 17, 2016
You may want to contact them, because if you are in Singapore, I remember seeing somewhere else on the forums that people were sending their PPs to Singapore VO or processing center.

I am in US and I have the Laurier Avenue address in the CPC email. I never received a message on CIC profile so can't comment on that. If your wife is in Canada then probably she will have to send it to the PO box. However once again I would advise you to contact CIC and confirm or generate a Case Specific Inquiry.
Thanks

happy123_2017

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
So... I got home and opened up the mail - both my original entry date and last entry date are wrong!!! LOLL I don't get how they could make mistakes on the dates but I've seen in another post that this happened to other ppl too... So hopefully when I bring it up with the officer later tonight it can be corrected with no issue...

Reactions: rnimk

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
So... I got home and opened up the mail - both my original entry date and last entry date are wrong!!! LOLL I don't get how they could make mistakes on the dates but I've seen in another post that this happened to other ppl too... So hopefully when I bring it up with the officer later tonight it can be corrected with no issue...
Are you doing your landing tonight? I'd be interested to find out if those errors are a big deal, or just a minor issue not to be worried about.

VITbman

Apr 26, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
28-11-2016
AOR Received.
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
09-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Coming soon
My tracker says that passport was delivered an hour ago. I'm thrilled to get home and check my mail and planning to do landing tonight as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: happy123_2017

mortywaves

Star Member
Aug 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same thing happened to me. They (both CIC call centre and border officer) say it's a non-issue. I landed with incorrect dates and after landing applied for 'Amendment of CoPR' through mail.

happy123_2017

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Same thing happened to me. They (both CIC call centre and border officer) say it's a non-issue. I landed with incorrect dates and after landing applied for 'Amendment of CoPR' through mail.
Thank you so much!!! that's reassuring :) guess I'll do the same after landing then

JuCW

Jan 25, 2017
Hi guys. We tried to do the landing at the Rainbow Bridge, but they'd are not processing the PR right now because it's too busy. We will have dinner and try again later.

picklee

Feb 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tracker activated today!

PPR: June 14
PP sent: June 14
PP received: June 19
Approved: June 20
Tracker activated: June 21

CEC-inland

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
Hi guys. We tried to do the landing at the Rainbow Bridge, but they'd are not processing the PR right now because it's too busy. We will have dinner and try again later.
All the best.. hopefully, it gets free after sometime.

JamesYoyo

Star Member
Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

New update here:
PPR: June 9
PP sent: June 10
PP delivered: June 14
Approved: June 21
Return tracker Activation: waiting....

happy123_2017

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Hey everyone I did my landing at Queenston Bridge tonight. will share my flagpoling experience tomorrow - too tired to type out an essay right now loll
Cheers :D

Ani_Canada

Jun 22, 2017

Please let me know if yo are able to complete your landing tonight. I am also planning to do it tomorrow early morning.