+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport stamping in United kingdom

balakri

Star Member
May 16, 2009
Hi All,

After a long wait i have got the PPR request. I want to send my passport from india through my brother/friend to UK who will submit them for stamping. What are all the documents required to send the passport to UK. I am sure there must be a authrization letter. Does any one have a format for that. What are all the other documents which are required.

Thanks in anticapation of your early reply.

Thanks
Bala

singh123

Apr 24, 2009
LETTER OF AUTHORISATION

I, _____________________________ , hereby authorise ____________________ to collect my Canadian Visa(s) and/or submit/collect other documents from the Canadian Embassy, "NAME OF VISA OFFICE AND COUNTRY" on my behalf. Please be informed that the authorised person holds Id/Passport Number _______________ and is a ____________ citizen.

Date: _____/_____/_____

Hope this helps.

PS: Please keep us updated on this matter.

balakri

Star Member
May 16, 2009
Hi Singh,

Thanks for the information. I would like to know if any other documents apart from this is also required.

Thanks
Bala

minus360

Star Member
Mar 19, 2009
London, England, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2009
Doc's Request.
July 2009
File Transfer...
April 2009
Med's Request
Sep. 2009
Med's Done....
Oct. 2009
Interview........
NIL
Passport Req..
March 2010
VISA ISSUED...
April 2010
LANDED..........
June 2010
balakri said:
Hi Singh,

Thanks for the information. I would like to know if any other documents apart from this is also required.

Thanks
Bala
1.) A signed (Your full name and signature) Letter of Authorization

2.) Any form of I.D (To clarify he/she is the true bearer of the letter of Authorization) of the person submitting and collecting your passports

Congratulations and Good luck.

balakri

Star Member
May 16, 2009
Hi all,

Thank you for the wishes. Now that the passport is submitted on Aug 20th - 2009 the ecas status is still showing as In Progress. Is there anything to worry or is it the normal thing.

Regards
Bala

singh123

Apr 24, 2009
Dear Balakri

Can you share your experience in detail how you managed to send your passport for stamping of visa and how you intend to get it back.

Thank you.