Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
AOR Received.
PER at 30-5-2011
Dear seniors,
Last month Cairo VO asked me to issue new separate passport to my daughter ,Because I had sent a common passport for my spouse and daughter.Therefore,I issued new separate passport for my daughter and I sent a copy of this passport to cairo VO.As aresult the last common passport of my wife and daughter automatically became to my wife alone.
But,Today I received second e-mail from Cairo VO to confirm receiving new copy ofseparate passport of my daughter ,and did not receiving new copy of separate passport of my wife.So,the asked me to send new passport copy to my wife…..!!!!
I’m wondering and surprise now …because Cairo VO need more new passport copy….It does not make a sense for me because my wife already has separate passport now after last separation.
Please advise…

This is a copy of E-mail that I received today from Cairo VO:

Good Morning,
Further to your application for Permanent residence in Canada , please note that we did not receive the passport copy for your wife. In order to continue processing of your application, please provide us with required new passport copy for your spouse within three working days .(That includes no. of passport, issue & expiry date, and full name).
Kindly note that we only received the passport copy for your daughter.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smaaar said:
Dear seniors,
Last month Cairo VO asked me to issue new separate passport to my daughter ,Because I had sent a common passport for my spouse and daughter.Therefore,I issued new separate passport for my daughter and I sent a copy of this passport to cairo VO.As aresult the last common passport of my wife and daughter automatically became to my wife alone.
But,Today I received second e-mail from Cairo VO to confirm receiving new copy ofseparate passport of my daughter ,and did not receiving new copy of separate passport of my wife.So,the asked me to send new passport copy to my wife.....!!!!
I'm wondering and surprise now ...because Cairo VO need more new passport copy....It does not make a sense for me because my wife already has separate passport now after last separation.
Please advise...

This is a copy of E-mail that I received today from Cairo VO:

Good Morning,
Further to your application for Permanent residence in Canada , please note that we did not receive the passport copy for your wife. In order to continue processing of your application, please provide us with required new passport copy for your spouse within three working days .(That includes no. of passport, issue & expiry date, and full name).
Kindly note that we only received the passport copy for your daughter.
Hi smaaar,

You have just 3 days to submit the document. IMO, send the passport copy of your wife which is available with you. And in your cover letter mention that your wife did not apply for a NEW passport as it was not required (after separating your child as dependent from her's) thus all the previous information on your wife's is unchanged.

I think your VO might have wanted a NEW passport for your wife too. And if this is the case then request for more time.

Mitali

smaaar

May 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
AOR Received.
PER at 30-5-2011
mitali said:
Hi smaaar,

You have just 3 days to submit the document. IMO, send the passport copy of your wife which is available with you. And in your cover letter mention that your wife did not apply for a NEW passport as it was not required (after separating your child as dependent from her's) thus all the previous information on your wife's is unchanged.

I think your VO might have wanted a NEW passport for your wife too. And if this is the case then request for more time.

Mitali
Thank you for your advice,Accually Im totally agree with your thinking,specially about ask VO to give me more time for issue new passport for my wife.
Alshami