+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport send back to Ottawa CPC

jjuuaann00

May 11, 2016
hi, I wasn't home when my passport was supossed to be deliver on may 9th, so Canada post send it back to the sender, who is the Ottawa CPC.

I call to Canada post already but unfourtunately they couldn't intercept it.

And i got a call today may 11th that Canada post just deliver to the sender at 9:05 am

I already send an e-mail to the CPC Ottawa, but I havn't got any answer untill now.

I need to travel on june 10, so anybody have an idea what can I do or who can I call to have my passport as soon as possible???

Thanks for your answers

fhuang

Aug 8, 2016
Hey, how did you get your passport back? How long did it take for you to get it back? Do they send it back a second time to the same address or can you change the address by contacting them? I'm experiencing the same thing, my passport was sent back to Ottawa, I sent dozens of emails and have been calling every number I could get, but I can't get hold of anyone to help me. What should I do now?

yatong

Jan 2, 2018
hi, I wasn't home when my passport was supossed to be deliver on may 9th, so Canada post send it back to the sender, who is the Ottawa CPC.

I call to Canada post already but unfourtunately they couldn't intercept it.

And i got a call today may 11th that Canada post just deliver to the sender at 9:05 am

I already send an e-mail to the CPC Ottawa, but I havn't got any answer untill now.

I need to travel on june 10, so anybody have an idea what can I do or who can I call to have my passport as soon as possible???

Thanks for your answers
any update, please?

yatong

Jan 2, 2018
Hey, how did you get your passport back? How long did it take for you to get it back? Do they send it back a second time to the same address or can you change the address by contacting them? I'm experiencing the same thing, my passport was sent back to Ottawa, I sent dozens of emails and have been calling every number I could get, but I can't get hold of anyone to help me. What should I do now?
any update, please?