+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PASSPORT DISPATCHED BUT NOT RECEIVE YET ?

avadhbhai

Feb 17, 2019
dear team,

I receive a call from Bangalore consulate office and it was regarding passport dispatch on 01/05/2019

I have confirmed everything on the call with the visa officer and it was supposed to be delivered on my home address

my concern is

when I confirmed it with vfs global chat support team, they told me that passport kept on hold more than 5 months are forwarded to the ministry of external affairs office and applicant self has to go to collect it

now as per the call of the consulate, he assured me to deliver my passport on my home address and as per vfs I have to go Delhi office to collect my passport? I am stuck between this

today is 5th day running from the day of call received for my passport dispatch from Bangalore consulate office but I have not received my passport yet

however, I don't think it takes such a long time to be delivered the passport within India

can you guide me what I can do in such case or I would like to know how long does it take to receive the passport after receiving an email of rejection?

xylene

Apr 16, 2010
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-June-2010
Doc's Request.
05-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
07-Feb-2011
File Transfer...
In Process 24-May-2012
Med's Request
04-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
16-Sep-2013 | 28-Oct-2013 'Medical Received' line in eCAS
Passport Req..
PP reached NDVO on 19-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 23-Jan-2014
LANDED..........
Apr 2014
dear team,

I receive a call from Bangalore consulate office and it was regarding passport dispatch on 01/05/2019

I have confirmed everything on the call with the visa officer and it was supposed to be delivered on my home address

my concern is

when I confirmed it with vfs global chat support team, they told me that passport kept on hold more than 5 months are forwarded to the ministry of external affairs office and applicant self has to go to collect it

now as per the call of the consulate, he assured me to deliver my passport on my home address and as per vfs I have to go Delhi office to collect my passport? I am stuck between this

today is 5th day running from the day of call received for my passport dispatch from Bangalore consulate office but I have not received my passport yet

however, I don't think it takes such a long time to be delivered the passport within India

can you guide me what I can do in such case or I would like to know how long does it take to receive the passport after receiving an email of rejection?
Be patient. Wait for another week. Call them again in a week.