+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents visiting in Canada after July 5th


Hero Member
Aug 7, 2013
I would say having your birth certificate that proofs your relationship translated and printed is the important one (just the copy is fine). Also having the results of the negative PCR test and your passport or PR card copy.
Thanks .. appreciate your time to reply. It was very helpful, at least to me, were thinking to just presenting the pdf of all the needed documents on phone/tablet. Your suggestion to bring printed copies is really helpful. Thanks again.
  • Like
Reactions: empatio