+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

Bablue arora

Mar 12, 2019
We applied on 23 Rd December 2022 , since than no communication except Aor in March 23. No documents demanded Can we assume it normal or something doubtful.
Thanks

sonal1988

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2014
Doc's Request.
In Process since 25th September 2014
AOR Received.
16-06-2014
File Transfer...
26-06-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-03-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
13TH OCTOBER 2014,Submitted on 14th October 2014
VISA ISSUED...
22ND OCTOBER 2014,,DECISION MADE ON 14TH OCTOBER 2014
LANDED..........
NOVEMBER 2014
We applied on 23 Rd December 2022 , since than no communication except Aor in March 23. No documents demanded Can we assume it normal or something doubtful.
Thanks
[Hello,you should contact your local MP as advised by our lawyer,same case.
After that we started getting requests.

Reactions: Bablue arora

iliveinbanff

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
25-04-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Med's Request
19-12-2019
Hello admin, trying it again! if the payment has been returned in to my account meaning the application was denied right? i haven't received any email yet.

iliveinbanff

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
25-04-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Med's Request
19-12-2019
why you think it is rejected? any expected reason?
Maybe the income or my half sister is added as a dependant but she is 22 but still studying. Usually they will send email for the reason or no?

tgen

Feb 2, 2016
I had been requested extra documents a few months ago which I submitted a few months ago. I have not received anything except document request and AOR in March. However, I got this message and am worried. I am the sponsor and the letter requesting additional documents was addressed to me, so I am worried. Do I have to do anything? Don't want to get rejected for any reason:

We are pleased to confirm the reception of your document(s).

The information and documents you provided have been forwarded to the responsible office for their consideration.

However, there is no information stating that you are a representative on this file. If you wish to obtain further information, the applicant must provide written consent to IRCC by completing the Use of a Representative form and submitting it via the IRCC Web form available on our website. You may also contact the appropriate governing body to verify that you are a member in good standing.

If you already provided a Use of a Representative form, please resend the form and make sure to fill out all sections of the form correctly.

For more information on using a lawyer or other representative, or on how to become a representative, please visit our website.

You may also visit the online Help Centre or our website for further information. You can search by typing keywords.

Furthermore, please note that there are two ways you can check your application status online. You can verify the status of your application:

• Submitted by mail (if it was not linkedto an online account):
  • Submitted online orsubmitted by mail and linked to an online account:
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

manhar1985

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Hello All - need some guidance from expert individuals here.
My mother date of birth is 12 July 1960 and her aadhaar card and Pan card are aligned with her date of birth. We also have notarized birth certificate with 12 July date. However we just noticed in passport her DOB is mentioned incorrectly as 4 April 1960. Will it create any problem? Can I just put explanation letter with notarized birth certificate stating DOB in the passport is incorrect?

jas_to_canada

Star Member
Dec 9, 2010
Toronto
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
For people who sent passports for submission in India.

2 questions -
  • What do you choose for "Number of applicants for passport submission"? see the image for ref VFS Global request for passport submission
  • Do you get the Passport Request letter for each person on the file(1 for PA and 1 for dependent)?
There is 1 Principal Applicant and 1 dependant.

Last edited:

Mahadev0405

Oct 14, 2023
Hello Everyone Please need a help **Urgent** time sensitive **
I applied for parents' PR in October 2022. I have received the Passport submission request on oct 12 20202. and i have new baby born few days ago . Should i update to CIC or not ? Also want to know timeline for virtual landing and PR card ?
Thank you for any information regarding this matter

Last edited:

Felix_PGP2021

Star Member
May 13, 2022
Can someone help me with a question regarding parents’ extension of stay in Canada?

Is “waiting for a final decision on the PR application” a legitimate reason for an extension?