Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Wooohoo, they accept to extend the deadline to do biometric, it is super fast, however there will be delay in the processing overall, but at least they are flexible and it doesnt matter to me at this time to add a few months in processing as my parents already have super visa
That's good news. How did you communicate with IRCC, web form or email? Cheers..

singhbaba

Sep 29, 2017
@YULIA-2016

Please add me to the tracker.

Sponsored Person: Mom
Parent Country of Citizenship: Jamaica
Province : ON
Invitation Received: April 25, 2019
Application Received: May 14, 2019
eCas: June 6 (message: Application Received by CIC: May 14)
Hi Yulia,
Did you got AOR number? If not how did you linked the application?

deerestlovelybear

Jan 20, 2015
my parents have booked ticket from 22 july 2019 to 24 september on visitor visa, but after invitation we have decided to postpone their visit due to requirement of biometric,medical and pcc in coming days . so i suggest all pgp fellow if it is not important postpon your parents/dependents visit to 2020 summer.
If parents have not traveled then better to change the itinerary or postpone the trip to next year, for those who already in Canada you can request for extension like redmonkey1995 case, no need to worry in either case, let them process it then

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hi Yulia,
Did you got AOR number? If not how did you linked the application?
@nick19 did not got AoR (no any AoR # / AoR # not exist). S/he got online Ecas status update today. no any update on MyCIC account reported by user @nick19

to link in MyCIC you need PA UCI and Passport details OR File # start with "F".

Question: What does ‘AoR’ mean?

Answer: AoR is an acronym that stands for the term “Acknowledgment Of Receipt”. An AoR indicates that the Canadian consulate, embassy, or high commission, has received your application for permanent residency and has issued a case file number for the application submitted. The length of time it takes for an individual to receive an AoR varies with the specific visa processing office the application was initially submitted to

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Wooohoo, they accept to extend the deadline to do biometric, it is super fast, however there will be delay in the processing overall, but at least they are flexible and it doesnt matter to me at this time to add a few months in processing as my parents already have super visa
Good to hear that they have extended the deadline. How long of an extension did they give you? So what's you plan then? To have your parents do it when they go back after their visit in Canada?

nick19

Jul 6, 2019
@nick19 did not got AoR (no any AoR # / AoR # not exist). S/he got online Ecas status update today. no any update on MyCIC account reported by user @nick19

to link in MyCIC you need PA UCI and Passport details OR File # start with "F".

Question: What does ‘AoR’ mean?

Answer: AoR is an acronym that stands for the term “Acknowledgment Of Receipt”. An AoR indicates that the Canadian consulate, embassy, or high commission, has received your application for permanent residency and has issued a case file number for the application submitted. The length of time it takes for an individual to receive an AoR varies with the specific visa processing office the application was initially submitted to
Linked application on MyCIC July 6 using PA's UCI. Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you
@YULIA-2016

leon21cn

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Not yet. You can or ask sponsor if not you to call IRCC to find out the status. The agent will reveal if it's passed but will advise to wait for a final and official letter. But if you situations don't change significantly during the interim, I don't see any reason your case will be rejected.
I called CIC yesterday and they just told me to wait. I need SA letter to do CSQ, so yeah, nothing I can do atm but wait.

Reactions: DC1018 and robertp

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
30 days, so we have 60 days to do it, and it is enough for us to arrange their trip to London to do it
That's great. I guess CIC can be reasonable. How come the agents didnt tell you this option when you first called them.?

Must have caused you quite a bit of anxiety.