+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan

Bizenjo

Star Member
Dec 18, 2010
Hi All I will submit my under graduation forms by April for September intake in Toronto, I was wondering what amount has to be shown in my bank statement and for what time period?
And what amount i have to pay initially to the university and the half amount of my total fee has to be paid before or after the visa approval ??

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
AOA bezinjo ,

for admision letter: u pay in advance to get that hard coy of letter.
when u get admision aproval letter ,there u may c how much is total fees for course/yr . at least pay half fee "by wire or by draft to college's name". u must have a startment of urs or ur father's or ur any brothers "with ending balance not less than 30 lakh pk". and if posible u should have 5 to 6 lakhs in ur acount "with a banl letter saying that u hav in ur acount". then you apply to embassy and there r higher chances to get visa ."remember if ur statment is less than 30 or before visa u takes out some funds ,u wil stil get rejection." so keep that amount in until u get aproved. then half fee of college u pay when u arive in canada.thanks and gud luck.

Bizenjo

Star Member
Dec 18, 2010
W/S Saif,
Thanks man that'll help a lot,
But I want to make sure if i apply in April and get my offer letter by the end of April, then only 4 months would be remaining for my intake(Sept).
My question is would that 4 months would be enough for Visa processing ?

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
salam again,
yes, an official processing time for visa is 35 to 45 days .it should be granted with in this time.gud luck. i m "saif_smarty2003@yahoo.com ". thanks

Khiguy

Feb 25, 2011
Dear Sir/Madam,
Can any1 tell me that if i apply under Quebec skilled worker program from pakistan through Hong Kong office, so do i have to appear for Selection interview?
As on the Quebec's website its mentioned tht application from some of the asian countries like pakistan will have no selection interview...
kindly clear this issue of mine.
Thanks
Ali