+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online placement - International Stream for CSQ holders

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Hello All -

I had requested a duplicate CSQ from MIDI and along with duplicate CSQ , I received a letter asking me to look into this new service for International CSQ holders.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/preparing-departure/placement-international.html

As per letter , this new service might help in priority processing of PR applications.

techLover

Aug 29, 2016
APPNOV2014NY said:
Hello All -

I had requested a duplicate CSQ from MIDI and along with duplicate CSQ , I received a letter asking me to look into this new service for International CSQ holders.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/preparing-departure/placement-international.html

As per letter , this new service might help in priority processing of PR applications.
Thanks for sharing with us. :)

Is there any other service in you knowledge; for those who do not have received/applied Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) but looking for employment opportunities in quebec?

mapsora

Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
APPNOV2014NY said:
Hello All -

I have applied millions of job within one year, but get few replay, and they asking immediate join within one month and they are not agree to issue job offer.

So i stop applying i think it will not work from outside Canada.

(By the way I am IT Expert. NOC Code 2171. Have MS in Computer Science and Engineering, 6 years job experience,
Certification, CCNA,CCNP,MCSA, Oracle, CCNA Voice, Linux etc)

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
techLover said:
Thanks for sharing with us. :)

Is there any other service in you knowledge; for those who do not have received/applied Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) but looking for employment opportunities in quebec?
Sorry. I don't :)

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
mapsora said:
I have applied millions of job within one year, but get few replay, and they asking immediate join within one month and they are not agree to issue job offer.

So i stop applying i think it will not work from outside Canada.

(By the way I am IT Expert. NOC Code 2171. Have MS in Computer Science and Engineering, 6 years job experience,
Certification, CCNA,CCNP,MCSA, Oracle, CCNA Voice, Linux etc)
Can one really apply million jobs in a year :)

It's all demand - supply equation. If your skill set is in demand then companies will go to length to get you onboard and that includes letting you work remotely till you get appropriate immigration status in the country where work is performed. If company sees deep resource pool available locally then why would they hire a person who is not physically present in the country.

genconian13

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-11-2016
AOR Received.
16-02-2017
I got that letter as well.
Is it ay good for me(I'm currently in Quebec)

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
Please how did you request for duplicate csq...im still waiting gor mine after more than one month. Thanks
APPNOV2014NY said:
Hello All -

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
favbless said:
Please how did you request for duplicate csq...im still waiting gor mine after more than one month. Thanks
I sent them a mail with a letter stating that my CSQ was issues on X date and I have not received it yet. Please issue a duplicate CSQ.

rushabh.mechatronics

Oct 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
HONK KONG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
APPNOV2014NY said:
Can one really apply million jobs in a year :)

It's all demand - supply equation. If your skill set is in demand then companies will go to length to get you onboard and that includes letting you work remotely till you get appropriate immigration status in the country where work is performed. If company sees deep resource pool available locally then why would they hire a person who is not physically present in the country.
moreover, companies dont know the exact time when an applicant can join (or enter the country and start working).
so usually companies wont hire unless you are present there physically.