+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online application filling

Jul 30, 2018
Hi,

I was working in a bank for 5 years. Now I am not working for last 4 years as I moved to USA on H4 visa. What should I filling for occupation and occupation level ?

Thanking you

Della

jeevinsanju

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
Hi,

I was working in a bank for 5 years. Now I am not working for last 4 years as I moved to USA on H4 visa. What should I filling for occupation and occupation level ?

Thanking you

Della
the requirement I guess is how many years experience in last 10 years, so you should be good if you can prove your 5 yrs banking experience and it falls under NOC somewhere. Good luck!

tanzeelahmed64

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Hi,

Thanking you

Della
Are you asking about IELTS online registration? Just select your previous occupation if you are currently unemployed.

Jul 30, 2018
Are you asking about IELTS online registration? Just select your previous occupation if you are currently unemployedThank you for the reply
the requirement I guess is how many years experience in last 10 years, so you should be good if you can prove your 5 yrs banking experience and it falls under NOC somewhere. Good luck!
I was asking about IELTS exam online registration . Please let me know in which section I should ask this question

Thanking you
Della

jeevinsanju

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
Hi

I was asking about IELTS registration
Oh ok, IELTS registration information is only for materialistic purposes, no one would ask you to show or prove your experience. The only thing you would need after registration to do the exam is the ID that you would submit to verify yourself to examination center. It should still be valid at the day of your exam. That's all, clean and simple. Don't worry about other sections in registration. Good luck!

Jul 30, 2018
Oh ok, IELTS registration information is only for materialistic purposes, no one would ask you to show or prove your experience. The only thing you would need after registration to do the exam is the ID that you would submit to verify yourself to examination center. It should still be valid at the day of your exam. That's all, clean and simple. Don't worry about other sections in registration. Good luck!
Hi
Can I put banking and finance in the occupation and middle level in occupational level as I was a scale two assistant manager even if I was not working for last 4 years.

Thanking you
Della

jeevinsanju

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
Hi
Can I put banking and finance in the occupation and middle level in occupational level as I was a scale two assistant manager even if I was not working for last 4 years.

Thanking you
Della
You may, as I stated no one would ask you about what you have put as your occupation, even if its something else other than what you do, I guess it doesn't matter. It's just an exam and your credentials are not validated here, but just your ID.

Reactions: delladavis2003

JSSJMD22

Star Member
Jan 30, 2018
Hi,

Thanking you

Della
Its a simple form , just fill it with best of your knowledge , just be careful with selecting dates and city. Once registered you cant change or cancel it.
as per your experience your sector is banking and occupation could be mid level with 5 years of experience.

Good Luck.

Thanks
RR

Reactions: delladavis2003