+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

one way ticket

Abdu

Feb 4, 2010
I have got my perminant residence visa and I am planning to land shortly. Am I going to have any problems with air line carrying me or with the Canadian authority at the airport. In other words, do I need to have a return ticket? advise please!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Abdu said:
I have got my perminant residence visa and I am planning to land shortly. Am I going to have any problems with air line carrying me or with the Canadian authority at the airport. In other words, do I need to have a return ticket? advise please!
No

samrupl

Mar 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if u r a underworld don than yes otherwise sip some bacardi n relax

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
Abdu said:
No need for return ticket
just buy one way ticket and go without any hesitation
There will nothing happen
If there were anything, they never give u PR
And dont b too much scared
Thnks

AlanWales

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Wales
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-09
File Transfer...
04-08-09
Med's Done....
15-06-09
Interview........
Not required.
Passport Req..
12-11-09
VISA ISSUED...
09-12-09
LANDED..........
09-01-10
I ended up buying a return ticket simply because it was cheaper than buying a single and offered better connections.

How messed up is that? ???

maverick_stallion

Feb 18, 2010
AlanWales said:
I ended up buying a return ticket simply because it was cheaper than buying a single and offered better connections.

How messed up is that? ???
well alan its not pretty messed up cause if yu have a open ticket for a year then yu can return to yur home and enjoy the lower fare for yur first trip also. 8)

kuki-courage

May 26, 2010
how can i get my brother to canada

am james and i live in one of the europian countries.i have a broother in africa.his a graduate,difficult for him to get a job.he want to relocate to canada and stay a life there.what can i do to help him.

AlanWales

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Wales
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-09
File Transfer...
04-08-09
Med's Done....
15-06-09
Interview........
Not required.
Passport Req..
12-11-09
VISA ISSUED...
09-12-09
LANDED..........
09-01-10
maverick_stallion said:
well alan its not pretty messed up cause if yu have a open ticket for a year then yu can return to yur home and enjoy the lower fare for yur first trip also. 8)
Not really, they were none transferable tickets and the return would have been ten hours after I landed. :)