+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP-HCP-Application Submitted April and May 2018

nc100

Apr 29, 2017
So there have been no nominations in the last 3 days???

Wake up people!!! Please ...this is stressful :(

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
So there have been no nominations in the last 3 days???

Wake up people!!! Please ...this is stressful :(
On this tread, there are only few April candidates and among them neither get nomination in last few days.
But surely there are many out there who gets it.

I got another ADR for settlement funds and they need a letter from my financial institution that the funds can be immidiialtey liquidated and they are free of debt or financial liability.

I just revert them with the same.

Hoprooter

Feb 18, 2018
On this tread, there are only few April candidates and among them neither get nomination in last few days.

I got another ADR for settlement funds and they need a letter from my financial institution that the funds can be immidiialtey liquidated and they are free of debt or financial liability.

Just a few candidates from April 2 filing for nominations. None after that. My source is forums, immigration trackers, consultants.

nc100

Apr 29, 2017

So what’s your timeline now?

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017

Mate ! i saw in one of ur post u called them what r there timin workin hrs ??

Could u pls share ??