+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

ginna.p

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
frankiefun said:
Could this be why they stopped issuing AORs trying to get the change to apply to everyone going forward?

I don't think so, the changes take effect only for applications received after May 6.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
DigitalDestiny said:
OINP posted last update on 8-Apr-2016 (about new fund requirement for 2016). Presumably, they need to give a 4 week notice (8-Apr + 4 weeks = 6-May-2016) for these changes to be effective hence they said that these new fund requirements will be effective from 6-May-2016.

So forum members are speculating/wishfully hoping that some changes are coming post 6-May
So So true. Not the forum members its only One person who keep on saying this to everyone whether asked or not , he will include saying the changes are going to take place because they have updated POF. I have read it more than 50 times the same person posted this.

There is no system in world where amendments dont take place. Every system goes the process of revision, But he wants to claim credit for that. Its already 3 May and no announcement yet. IF at all they were to announce any changes from 6th may they would have already updated the same. so he is proved wrong because if any change take place after 6th may that will not be because of the POF revision announced.

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Added shikhas

Name Documents reached OINP Status AoR / Nomination Date Additional Info
Tarun4012nd NovemberNominated29th Jan/10th FebPost AOR officer = (PL)
Vamsi 3rd NovemberNominated3rd Feb/24th FebPost AOR officer = (LS)
anky2015 3rd NovemberAOR 28th JanAdditional docs (KR) - 22nd Feb
canadadream1893rd NovemberNominated2nd Feb/9th AprAdditional Doc request from RL on 27th Feb and Verification call on March 16th
shikhas3rd NovemberAOR4th FebAdditional Doc sent on 26th Feb to ML
Sudha 4th NovemberAOR 12th FebAdditional docs - 30th March
aaref84 4th NovemberReturnedN/AReturned due to DD
Adrian_UD 4th NovemberRejectedN/ARejected due to app being delivered beyond 90 days
Vik0084th NovemberAOR3rd FebAdditional docs (EC) - 30th March
ryanrf 4th NovemberAOR 12th Feb Additional docs (PL) - 30th March
skannah4th NovemberAOR 12th FebAdditional docs (EC) - 30th March
laam4th NovemberPendingN/ANo update from member
musicnlyrx5th NovemberAOR 12th Feb
mits08295th November AOR 24th March
rajkamalmohanram 5th NovemberAOR 11th FebAdditional docs (PL) - 1st April
Hards_1006th NovemberAOR 18th Feb
Mehul Ladhwa 6th NovemberAOR 18th Feb
ayesha20156th NovemberReturnedN/AReturned due to incomplete package
praveenkumarbr6th NovemberAOR 4th March
Aroraa9th NovemberNominated18th Feb/8th AprAdditional Doc Req: March 1 (No officer Initials mentioned)
varun20159th NovemberAOR 25th Feb
Sachin Agarwal 9th NovemberAOR 2nd March
rakshamani91 9th NovemberReturned15th MarchReturned on March 15th due to missing passport pages
lemon9th NovemberPendingN/ACEC applicant - No update from member
mariyam nida9th November PendingN/ANo update from member
sushsub9th November AOR25th FebOfficer: ML
UReginahopeful10th November AOR11th MarchAdditional Doc request and verification call on April 25 (PL). FSW inland applicant. Lives in Ontario.
noramime10th NovemberAOR 11th March
Rahul gb 10th NovemberPendingN/AThe application may have reached a day late
ASHRAF SOATHIIYA10th NovemberAOR 1st March
farazh8912th NovemberAOR 9th March
Stanlee12th NovemberAOR 1st March
cencentaotao 12th NovemberReturned14th MarchReturned on 14th March due to missing passport pages. Resubmitted on 21st March.
roy1947 12th NovemberAOR 5th MarchAdditional docs - 30th March (PL)
Camilo13th NovemberAOR 8th March
Ashutosh 14th NovemberPendingN/ANo update from member
stevieoh19 14th NovemberPendingN/ANo update from member
royce11015th NovemberAOR 16th March
Redeemed16th NovemberAOR 7th March
rohitbites 16th NovemberAOR (well, looks like it)7th March
Mex 17th NovemberAOR 10th March
Jojcanada 17th NovemberAOR 9th MarchAdditional docs - 5 April
AirCanada21 18th NovemberAoR 6th March
happynightowl18th NovemberAOR 10th March
mohitbector18th NovemberReturned22nd MarchReturned on 22nd March due to missing passport pages
Shaheen83 19th NovemberAOR 17th March
Knightkax 19th NovemberAOR 9th March
BC4life 19th NovemberAOR 11th March
alya290519th NovemberAOR 11th March
Dupsyola20th NovemberAOR 10th March
rene900920th NovemberAOR 11th March
Kaka198300 23rd NovemberAOR 16th March
saikris1223rd NovemberAOR 21st March
Skvach 23rd NovemberAOR 21st March (II)Officer is II
Ravi24th NovemberPendingN/ANo update from member
vencentdsouza24th NovemberAOR 16th March
Karen 24th NovemberPendingN/ANo update from member
blackbeast24th NovemberReturned28th MarchReturned on 28th March due to missing signature of spouse
Sheela 25th NovemberPendingN/ANo update from member
tyzia25th NovemberAOR 18th March
soyabean 25th NovemberPendingN/A
majorbeyotch25th NovemberReturned22nd MarchReturned on 22nd March due to missing passport pages
CPRaspirant25th NovemberAOR 18th March
KD87 25th NovemberAOR 22nd MarchOfficer: ML
Evoboy2016 26th NovemberAOR 24th March
NazSharp 26th NovemberAOR 21st March
Paltan 26th NovemberPendingN/A
Aditya 27th NovemberPendingN/A
robin191227th NovemberAOR 29th March
midas2015 30th NovemberAOR5th April (ML)Officer is ML
Abhi (Not on the forum)30th NovemberAOR 5th April
shashidhar_sm 30th NovemberAOR 6th AprilOfficer: ML
rainbow0030th NovemberAOR14th April (NW)
m.p.s.r30th NovemberAOR8th April

Paltan

Mar 4, 2016
Today we got the confirmation from our bank (ICICI - India) that our DD is valid for one year from the time of issuing date.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Paltan said:
Today we got the confirmation from our bank (ICICI - India) that our DD is valid for one year from the time of issuing date.
That's little surprising because when I got my draft made from ICICI Bank, the executive called up somewhere to confirm and then told me that the draft was valid for 6 months. My draft is payable by CIBC and I got it issued on 30-Nov-2015.

Was your draft payable by CIBC as well ? . Can you please check.

kaka198300

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,

I got a call from OINP today, I was nervous in the phone conversation....

My officer is PL... and he ask me to provide some documents regarding my previous work experience in the foreign country(Letter of employment,payslips, bank statements to show your payroll deposits) ... and my certified true copy of my degree.

The point is, I was paying in cash, how can I proof that I was actually paid by the company? I may not save my salary in bank every month... and I usually use cash...

dammit!!!

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have the same situation here, coz I also being paid in cash.
I have not received an additional docs request yet, however, I have prepared some docs such as company's statement about the cash payment, social security fund docs that indicate that my employer paid my social taxes, a statement from the employer about payments of my income tax and pay slips.

Paltan

Mar 4, 2016
DigitalDestiny said:
That's little surprising because when I got my draft made from ICICI Bank, the executive called up somewhere to confirm and then told me that the draft was valid for 6 months. My draft is payable by CIBC and I got it issued on 30-Nov-2015.

Was your draft payable by CIBC as well ? . Can you please check.
Ours is BMO - Bank of Montreal

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
kaka198300 said:
Hi Everyone,

My officer is PL... and he ask me to provide some documents regarding my previous work experience in the foreign country(Letter of employment,payslips, bank statements to show your payroll deposits) ... and my certified true copy of my degree.

The point is, I was paying in cash, how can I proof that I was actually paid by the company? I may not save my salary in bank every month... and I usually use cash...

dammit!!!
Submit whatever employment related documents that you have on hand. For pay slips, it would be good if you can get a letter from your employer confirming that you were paid in cash, mentioning the amount and frequency as well. Additionally, you can submit all the fore mentioned documents with a letter of explanation detailing your case and requesting the case officer to consider the submitted documents as proof of your work experience under question.

link2satish

Nov 18, 2015
Guys..

I dropped my package in person on Dec 30th 2015, till now I didn't received my AOR and even the DD didn't get en-cashed.

Last week I called OINP office, the person told they received my application only on March 7th 2016, you will hear from us within 3 months from this date..I am not sure how this happened.

I don't know how to react to this.

Did any one experienced this kind of situation? Did any one received nomination without AOR?

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
link2satish said:
Guys..

I dropped my package in person on Dec 30th 2015, till now I didn't received my AOR and even the DD didn't get en-cashed.

Last week I called OINP office, the person told they received my application only on March 7th 2016, you will hear from us within 3 months from this date..I am not sure how this happened.

I don't know how to react to this.

Did any one experienced this kind of situation? Did any one received nomination without AOR?
What's up with this date 7th March? Another forum member was said the same date when in fact his application was received in mid November. Does it mean new AORs received date would be considered as March 7th?

y2kaine

Apr 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kaka198300 said:
Hi Everyone,

dammit!!!
Hi,
I am in the boat as you. I submitted my paystubs (clearly mentioning that I received cash, stamped & signed) along with a 'Letter of Explanation' describing everything like I was getting paid in cash and I used it against my personal/ household expenses which is why it didn't end up in the bank.

He might call you back again after you submit the documents, so don't be nervous & try to be as clear as possible to make your point, as you would need to clear his doubts.

Good Luck!

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rainbow00 said:
What's up with this date 7th March? Another forum member was said the same date when in fact his application was received in mid November. Does it mean new AORs received date would be considered as March 7th?
Hi,

I'm the one who had sent the application around mid Nov and I too was told that my application was moved to 2016, and the processing time starts from March 7.

Last night I received the AOR. They've asked me to send duplicate ECA and updated POF for last 6 months.

I paid for the ECA and that should be sorted. And will be sending them fresh POF documents in a day or two.

The email I received doesn't have any initials. Only the file number is put on the subject line.

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
rohitbites said:
Hi,

I'm the one who had sent the application around mid Nov and I too was told that my application was moved to 2016, and the processing time starts from March 7.

Last night I received the AOR. They've asked me to send duplicate ECA and updated POF for last 6 months.

I paid for the ECA and that should be sorted. And will be sending them fresh POF documents in a day or two.

The email I received doesn't have any initials. Only the file number is put on the subject line.
congrats, finally !!

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One little query- During November when I applied, I gave them my bank statement and PF statement also. Now that they've asked for updated POF (6 months bank statement), I can send PF statement also right?