Visa Office......
Edmonton
App. Filed.......
30-10-2020
Med's Done....
Passed (08-12-2020)
Interview........
N/A
Did you get biometrics request for spouse?
Not yet. I raised 2 web forms requesting for BIL but no response at all from IRCC as of yet.

Last edited:

vishlion

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Edmonton
App. Filed.......
30-10-2020
Med's Done....
Passed (08-12-2020)
Interview........
N/A
How about medicals of spouse? Do they update on the dependent section?
Nope, all I can see under that section is my wife’s name & the UCI number which is different than mine.

sufonama

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
It took about a week to reflect my spouse name on the account. I submitted in the second week of December. Waiting for biometrics now.

did you go for upfront medical of your spouse, i have added my spouse without medical, got BIL in less than a week, but now waiting for medical request

sufonama

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
I submitted my spouse’s documents including her medical on 5th July 2021 & she appeared on my account as a dependent in October 2021. No updates after that except for IRRC extending my medicals in December 2021.

i added spouse without medical, got her bil in less than a week

Reactions: vishlion

kchachap102

Jan 1, 2021
did you go for upfront medical of your spouse, i have added my spouse without medical, got BIL in less than a week, but now waiting for medical request
Lucky that you got request for bio..Yes i submitted upfront medical for my spouse.
Whats your COR, stream and how long have you been waiting for medical?

sufonama

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
Lucky that you got request for bio..Yes i submitted upfront medical for my spouse.
Whats your COR, stream and how long have you been waiting for medical?

COR is Denmark but not citizen, FSW-O, added her around 7 Jan 2022, got bill around 12 Jan 2022 and at the same time found her name as dependent in my profile, now waiting for her medical since 10 days. When i submitted docs for her, they immediately told me to send schedule A for myself as well along with hers

sansong

Apr 27, 2021
BC PNP, Inland
AOR 10/24/2020
PR PORTAL Confirmation Email 01/04/2022
PR PORTAL Credential 01/04/2022
PR Confirmation In review with IRCC 01/05/2022

I will update the timeline once got E-CORP and PR cards arrived.
Finally got E-COPR issued.
More details shared, Wish you all the best for those still waiting. PR22OK!

Review of eligibility

• January 24, 2022 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results
  • November 2, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • December 14, 2021 Your background check was completed.
Final decision
  • January 24, 2022 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

NgyCanada

Sep 11, 2021
Finally got E-COPR issued.
More details shared, Wish you all the best for those still waiting. PR22OK!

Review of eligibility

• January 24, 2022 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results
  • November 2, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • December 14, 2021 Your background check was completed.
Final decision
  • January 24, 2022 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
Congratulations

Reactions: sansong

DaporDapor

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
I went for an upfront medical exam ( medical expired last September) last time they gave a one page information sheet which I uploaded to my application. This time they gave a 6 page report with the entire examination details. Does that happened to anyone here? I thought I should check before uploading it via webform.
Thanks

Reactions: NgyCanada

Fordling

Jun 25, 2018
I went for an upfront medical exam ( medical expired last September) last time they gave a one page information sheet which I uploaded to my application. This time they gave a 6 page report with the entire examination details. Does that happened to anyone here? I thought I should check before uploading it via webform.
Thanks
I had the same, I just uploaded the page with the bio info and the receipts pages. Three in all I think.

Reactions: DaporDapor