+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Arron_shaw

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Just had a call with IRCC. All stages passed in my application. Waiting for the final decision. About to complete 8 months from AOR. Don’t know how long need to wait for the COPR.
On the same boat with you, and it's been like a month now... LOL

AkshayG

Sep 29, 2020
On the same boat with you, and it's been like a month now... LOL
Yes...I have seen some posts mentioning the same. ‘Express Entry’ programme should be renamed ASAP. LOL

By the way, has anything changed in the online application for you? I don’t see any changes there.

Last edited:

Lingaraju

Nov 20, 2020
Hi all! I received eCoPR through the new portal on 28th May but I came to India couple of months ago and I stuck here due to flights ban to Canada. I replied same thing to IRCC on the same day(28th May). But till now I I didn’t get any update till now. Is there any way I can get update on this?

cmingles

Star Member
May 2, 2019
Just had a call with IRCC. All stages passed in my application. Waiting for the final decision. About to complete 8 months from AOR. Don’t know how long need to wait for the COPR.
Same! Everything's passed since May 17th and just waiting to receive that magical email

wasabe

Jun 7, 2021
Hey everyone, I called IRCC again and got this automated update on my application:
They're still determining eligibility and the background check is still in progress.

Is this accurate? Where are you all getting the passed status from? I see it on some posts.

Should I press more buttons to speak to a human? Haha kinda scared to face the truth :(

Note: I don't have access to my actual application cause I'm doing it through a consultant. Already asked them to followup on their end/request for GCMS notes.

AOR: Oct 24

Drzee

Star Member
Dec 15, 2020
@legalfalcon
I have a question.
Does ordering GCMS notes trigger a ghost update or is really an update may be ?
I ordered one in feb (9th Feb) havent received it yet. Got a ghost update (on a weekday) around 3-4 days later.
I then ordered from CBSA on on may 6th and saw a ghost update on 11th may. Havent received them either

In your opinion, are these due to ordering GCMS notes or did someone actually checked my file?

Reactions: Pretom Ghosh
D

Deleted member 994371

@legalfalcon
I have a question.
I ordered one in feb (9th Feb) havent received it yet. Got a ghost update (on a weekday) around 3-4 days later.
I then ordered from CBSA on on may 6th and saw a ghost update on 11th may. Havent received them either

In your opinion, are these due to ordering GCMS notes or did someone actually checked my file?

I have ordered notes from CBSA two times and haven't received any ghost updates. I am yet to receive my second set of notes but didn't get any ghost update first time around either.

Reactions: Drzee

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
I have a question.

A GU only indicates an update in the application. Requesting GCMS notes has nothin to do with it. Any GU post requesting GCMS notes is purely anecdotal.

Also IRCC has clarified:

victor_c

Jul 13, 2018
I have ordered notes from CBSA two times and haven't received any ghost updates. I am yet to receive my second set of notes but didn't get any ghost update first time around either.
Hi Bro. I ordered my second note in April 16 but haven't received it yet. When did you order?

Lira

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
Hi! How many GU or Profile/Updated have you received from Eligibility Passed to the first Portal e-mail if any?