+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

modish.mink

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Thanks for the info mate.
Has that been your status since your AOR or did it change from 'Your application is in process' to 'We are processing your background check' after you passed your criminality back in February?
I haven't really kept track of any ghost updates or such changes. I had last ordered for GCMS in January when only eligibility was passed and the rest were either not started or in progress.
My details are in my signature. (FSW-O)

Reactions: CanWish

Ikepo8

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
15 October 2020
@legalfalcon
Hi,
I just checked my gcms notes and I noticed under Counterfoil Required, mine says NO. My understanding of the counterfoil is that visa exempt countries would have NO while non-visa exempt countries would have YES. I am from a non-visa exempt country and mine says NO. Should I be worried about this?

CanWish

Jul 6, 2021
I haven't really kept track of any ghost updates or such changes. I had last ordered for GCMS in January when only eligibility was passed and the rest were either not started or in progress.
My details are in my signature. (FSW-O)
In your previous post you said you'd got your GCMS notes recently. What date were they issued and when had you applied?

dhruvbajaj39

Feb 19, 2021
Received GCMS Notes yesterday (July 2021)

Eligibility: passed
Info sharing: complete
Criminality: passed
Security: not started :(

VO- Ottawa
FSW-O
AOR: 6th Oct '20

Tbh, the progress is so disappointing for outland applications....I was hoping Security to have at least started.
Hang in there bro. I’m also same stream Oct 20 AOR, once security starts it won’t take a long time to get a result

Reactions: modish.mink

CanWish

Jul 6, 2021
yeah i guess its almost the same for all us outlanders regardless of VO, stuck at IP1, although some of us from Paris,Moscow and Hong Kong did get IP2 in the last month/week, may be we might hear some news in this month or next month, not very optimistic though.
Hi mate!
Wondering whether you've progressed to the IP2 stage yet? Any updates?

vbs91

Nov 29, 2020
Hey all,

My last call too IRCC was on Apr 14th 2021 and got those info on my signature. I called again today to find that there is no progress. Security has not started yet which the representative said at this point could take one to three months to be completed.

So, Yeah, No progress.

• Wow
Reactions: îleless

MrSkrrtel

Nov 21, 2020
I just got my COPR yesterday . Here is my story for anyone out there in the same shoe as me and thinking about giving up hope, do not.

I am CEC(Inland), AOR: Oct 11, 2020

First GCMS ordered March at the 5 month mark and then every 4weeks till June

File has been on review required since March. According to IRCC, one of my reference letters was not accepted and therefore IRCC removed that work experience from my application and left me with 11 months of CEC work experience.

But despite not meeting up with minimum 12 months experience and my recalculated score dropped almost 20 points below the score in my rounds of invitation, my PR was still approved.

Background check done June 17, got request to pay RPRF same day and i did instantly.

Got Portal email on June 23 which I didn’t reply to correctly. I sent another correct reply July 5, then got eCOPR July 6 and finally photo and address approved July 7.
Its been a journey with you guys and i wish you all goodluck

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Received GCMS Notes yesterday (July 2021)

Eligibility: passed
Info sharing: complete
Criminality: passed
Security: not started :(

VO- Ottawa
FSW-O
AOR: 6th Oct '20

Tbh, the progress is so disappointing for outland applications....I was hoping Security to have at least started.
Security typically will be listed as not started even if it's in progress. There are countless examples of that from people on the forums. Don't stress about it.

Reactions: modish.mink

VVV62

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
Hi, everyone!

For two evenings straight, I was trying to log in my IRCC account, but every time I clicked the Sign In button, I was redirected to the main page of cic.gc.ca. All 10-15 attempts led to this result without enterning the profile of mine.
Can this be estimated as GUs or just a common glitch?

Joyrosmen

Jun 23, 2021
NS
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa + Halifax
AOR Received.
05-09-2021
Hi, everyone!

For two evenings straight, I was trying to log in my IRCC account, but every time I clicked the Sign In button, I was redirected to the main page of cic.gc.ca. All 10-15 attempts led to this result without enterning the profile of mine.
Can this be estimated as GUs or just a common glitch?
Same here. I wish I was telling you this is because they work on your application... but it's just a glitch lol
I've been able to login randomly in the past 2 days, and the second after I could not anymore.
Try clearing all your caches, this is what they recommend (but not working for me)

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
How is your application going? Have you been approved?
Nope! FSW-Inland (although was Outland at AOR date 10/28/2020, I later moved to Canada on a work permit). I haven't ordered GCMS notes because I feel there isn't really a point... hoping to get COPR before a year goes by. We'll see.