+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

stirredo

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
Called IRCC today talked to an agent about the GU yesterday. Very weird answer she said your File is still Open, i see a letter being prepared but i can't open it. She said i don't know what it is about. But you will be getting the Letter through the Correspondence. Very Biased :/

Could somebody relate with any scenarios like these

You better order the gcms notes so that you know the whole story by the time you receive letter.

stirredo

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
apply gcms notes ? i already had one requested before took a month to come in shall i repeat the process or just wait for letter

It's up to you.

If you think your case is simple, you could wait for the letter.

If there any complications, it's better to apply for the notes now so that you have more information to send back the reply.

If your eligibility is conclusively passed, I wouldn't worry much about the letter.

LucasV0

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
@legalfalcon I got this note as below:
Application Assignment
Due date: 2021/06/05
Assigned by: OD11353
Assigned to: RC-5133
My current eligibility is under required review. Is the due date for RC-5133 finishes reviewing?

hermie141

May 31, 2021
It's up to you.

If you think your case is simple, you could wait for the letter.

If there any complications, it's better to apply for the notes now so that you have more information to send back the reply.

If your eligibility is conclusively passed, I wouldn't worry much about the letter.
alrighty thanks for replying

cindy09

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
Hi guys. what number are you using when u r calling ircc? and what details i need to prepare when i talk to them. Thanks!

noorie11

Star Member
Oct 10, 2020
Anyone who has applied for bowp, how much time it is taking for ircc to process it in the current pandemic scenario?

kumori

Star Member
May 13, 2021
Hi guys. what number are you using when u r calling ircc? and what details i need to prepare when i talk to them. Thanks!
Telephone: 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only)

Prepare your UCI, application number, and patience. List down all the processing mark that you want to ask them, I called once and forgot to ask what exact date I was passed on the Eligibility, only knew I passed it and Security wasn't started yet.

cindy09

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
Telephone: 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only)

Prepare your UCI, application number, and patience. List down all the processing mark that you want to ask them, I called once and forgot to ask what exact date I was passed on the Eligibility, only knew I passed it and Security wasn't started yet.
Thank you so much