App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Hey guys, no updates for me but was busy all day and it s really nice to connect here and see so many good updates! The best is to come (hopefully for me too). Congrats everyone!

cmingles

Star Member
May 2, 2019
you are right. its criminality. I said that because I have observed it in many people including myself (from AOR October), that at this stage if there was a ADR then if it changes to N/A now then both criminality and security is being marked as pass.

I would request @cmingles to call agents and enquire, for more clarification and let us know.
Will call tomorrow and hopefully its good news

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
you are right. its criminality. I said that because I have observed it in many people including myself (from AOR October), that at this stage if there was a ADR then if it changes to N/A now then both criminality and security is being marked as pass.

I would request @cmingles to call agents and enquire, for more clarification and let us know.
Do you think that only applies to rcmp request ?

dia123

Star Member
May 9, 2020
Hey Guys, My AOR is 25 Oct 2020. My security is not started and my info sharing is still in process. My question is about my info sharing: why is it taking so long? As per my GCMS, it says Type: Biometric-FCC Detail. Partner : USA . Is it related to previous US Visa refusals? My eligibility is recommended Pass and Criminality is passed too. Thanks.

singhabhinandan90

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-11-2020
Hi, singhabhinandan90!
I am a FSW-O with AOR on 15th October, and I have my eligibility passed.
About a month ago I called IRCC and an agent confirmed that. Although she didn't clarify the exact date I had passed eligibility, I think it took place in February because of 2 ghost updates I received.
Great.....but did the agent confirm that your filr was at NDVO?

VVV62

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
Great.....but did the agent confirm that your filr was at NDVO?
She didn't clarify the movement of my file between offices, but she said that on the day of my call it was processed at Ottawa VO. Concerning my local VO, I'm from Russia, so it's almost impossible for my file to be transferred to NDVO :D

• Haha
Reactions: dinkarinjosh

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
You can call and find out.. what was your ADR for?
It depends on what stage ADR was asked for?
By this time it most probably has to be for the third stage i.e officer review and hence my would presume it to be security pass. Good luck do tell
It was a RPRF request that i submitted on march 15th

singhabhinandan90

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-11-2020
She didn't clarify the movement of my file between offices, but she said that on the day of my call it was processed at Ottawa VO. Concerning my local VO, I'm from Russia, so it's almost impossible for my file to be transferred to NDVO :D
Ha ha ....my bad.