+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

nursing jobs

flavia18

Jan 26, 2019
Hii Guys,
I have completed my studies (bachelors and masters in Nursing) from India, currently working in Ireland as a staff nurse for more than 2 yrs, a total experience of 5 yrs, I have already forwarded my application to NNAS ,awaiting their advisory report, Im also awaiting my decision regarding PR through express entry. I would be grateful if anyone can answer my queries regarding nursing registration in Canada
1. which provincincal (province) nursing body is lenient in assessing the credentials, inorder to get the eligibility for Nclex
2. In the meantime, should I apply for LPN also, rather than just waiting for the regulatory bodies to assess my credentials for RN, as I want to start working as early as possible
3. are there any courses that can be attended by IEN's which will eventually bridge the competency gaps, until I wait for the decision from the regulatory bodies

melvindsouza

Feb 16, 2023
Southamptont
Category........
WP
I'm a registered nurse in UK resident and I have 40 years experience do I need to do my language test if I am interested to apply for Express entry for Canada?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I'm a registered nurse in UK resident and I have 40 years experience do I need to do my language test if I am interested to apply for Express entry for Canada?
Yes you will need language and ECA for your degree. You cannot work as a nurse until licensed so you need to start the process with NNAS. Once approved then you apply for your provincial license. First you need to be eligible for Express Entry and if you have 40 years experience you may not be eligible if over 40.