AOR - November 28
BIL - December 11
Pre-arrival services letter - December 12
Eligibility completed on PR tracker - December 11
AIP - December 18
SA - December 18
Biometrics done (completed on GCKEY) - December 20
Medical completed (pr tracker and GCKEY) - February 8
Did you got a MIL or was it upfront medical?

Sharidge

Dec 18, 2023
My timeline so far

Application submitted - November 5
AOR - November 30
BIL - December 15
Pre-arrival services letter - December 16
Biometrics done (completed on GCKEY) - December 18
AIP - December 18
SA - December 18
Eligibility completed on PR tracker - December 27
MIL - February 8

Stressed404

Feb 9, 2024
Hi all new to the thread. Timeline below
Application Submitted - 20th Nov (applied in September but bounced back for an error)
AOR - 7th Dec
OWP application - 8th Dec
BIL - 18th Dec
Pre Arrival Letter- 19th Dec
AIP - 10th Jan
2nd AIP - 30th Jan (not sure why)
MIL - 9th Feb

no word on OWP which is driving me nuts. I don’t need a medical and have had OWP before so thought it would be quicker. I’ve lined my GCKey that shows both my OWP (no updates at all) and my PR (with the newest update Today for medical).
on the tracker I can on,y link and find my PR applixation (not my OWP sadly). That is showing Bio’s complete and eligibility complete, medical not started (only got that today) and like all of us, working on background.
not so worried about my PR processing length but I sure could do with my OWP so I can start earning again. It’s a killer.

how’s everyone else?

RTV24

Jan 5, 2024
Does everyone receives pre arrival services irrespective of the fact you’re in the country already?

RTV24

Jan 5, 2024
i already got any upfront medical exam for my OWP application which specifies non EDE, I just received the medical request and it specifies EDE. what does this signify? Do i need to get the medical done again?

whatawaiting

Nov 28, 2023
Hi all new to the thread. Timeline below
Application Submitted - 20th Nov (applied in September but bounced back for an error)
AOR - 7th Dec
OWP application - 8th Dec
BIL - 18th Dec
Pre Arrival Letter- 19th Dec
AIP - 10th Jan
2nd AIP - 30th Jan (not sure why)
MIL - 9th Feb

no word on OWP which is driving me nuts. I don’t need a medical and have had OWP before so thought it would be quicker. I’ve lined my GCKey that shows both my OWP (no updates at all) and my PR (with the newest update Today for medical).
on the tracker I can on,y link and find my PR applixation (not my OWP sadly). That is showing Bio’s complete and eligibility complete, medical not started (only got that today) and like all of us, working on background.
not so worried about my PR processing length but I sure could do with my OWP so I can start earning again. It’s a killer.

how’s everyone else?
i am on the same situation without MIL yet (hopefully i will get MIL within a week)
i applied owp on Dec 12th but only BIL was updated

Stressed404

Feb 9, 2024
i am on the same situation without MIL yet (hopefully i will get MIL within a week)
i applied owp on Dec 12th but only BIL was updated
its so hard - of course everyones timeline will be different, that’s logically, but the illogical part of me is frustrated and taking it personal lol. Stupid but true.…

we just got to hang on in there and wait it out. Helps to find this forum though.

Reactions: whatawaiting

Master5678

Star Member
May 11, 2023
i already got any upfront medical exam for my OWP application which specifies non EDE, I just received the medical request and it specifies EDE. what does this signify? Do i need to get the medical done again?
Im in the same boat, did u upload ur edmedical form via webform? I did that and the ircc agent said not to do another medical and the officer will soon mark complete

Reactions: RTV24

RTV24

Jan 5, 2024
Im in the same boat, did u upload ur edmedical form via webform? I did that and the ircc agent said not to do another medical and the officer will soon mark complete
Yes i did that. But there isn’t any update yet. Been 2 days. Any idea how long can it take?