+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

nikobton

Dec 21, 2020
For India: As far as the official information on the VFS page goes, the centres are open but they are only entertaining biometrics requests for student permits (SP) and family class priority (FCP) applicants. If you try to schedule an appointment by entering your express entry application number, the web-form tells you that you are not allowed to do that yet.

Last edited:

workingmind

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
Right now In India, VACs are open to only Family Class and Study Permit applicants. No idea when they will allow PR applicants to book appointments.

andreynitro

Jan 4, 2019
Category: CEC Inland
ITA: August 20, 2020
AOR: November 12, 2020
MEP: December 17, 2020
BIL not required, as previous biometrics still valid (from Work Permit)

proudfrog

Oct 6, 2020
Does our application processing continue after we get BIL or is it put on hold till we give biometrics? I mean to ask if biometrics are a little delayed, will that impact our application progress?
No - Biometrics timeline is included.

proudfrog

Oct 6, 2020
Well, the website doesnt say so. You may verify it with your consultant again and if they are scheduling appointments, please advise others also in the group
No city in India is open. Only Priority for Students and Family. Dubai is open and works quick.

Napster77

Oct 17, 2020
FSW Inland, AOR - Nov 5, MEP - Dec 16, BIL - No Update

Hello Everyone,

I have a question. My Medicals were passed on 16 Dec but there is no update about my Biometrics. I haven't given biometrics to IRCC in the past, but I submitted my RCMP criminality check letter with my application. During my RCMP criminality check, they took my photo and fingerprints.
My wife gave her biometrics in 2019. Her biometrics details have been updated.
Do I need to give biometrics or would CIC consider my RCMP criminality check in lieu of biometrics?

If anyone has any experience regarding please share.

Thanks.

Sharanm7

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
I feel that if Biometrics is not given from our end, IRCC will not process our application. They will better choose an application which has everything complete coz that's easier for them. I hope VFS India starts opening appointments for PR applicants too by mid-Jan, 21.