Did you received AOR1 or not before they return your package?I sent my application in November and it was returned to me because of incomplete Did on IMM5406 (family information). Anyone knows if CIC lists out all the discrepancies before they return the application or they return it on the first mistake they find?
I received SA, Biometric and Medical request within hours after not receiving anything for a long time. I had a similar timeline to yours. Don't worry.Hi all! So we've got AOR1 on December 13th, after that my husband (Sponsor) was asked to send them part C of tax report. We sent it right away and they received it in a few days time.. Since then no word from them, and we're currently at 15% when we log in with GCkey.
We're waiting for the SA but nothing yet. Is it a good thing or a bad thing that the process bar is moving but they're not saying anything yet?
All other applications seem to be moving lot faster than ours.
I know every application is different but still I'm getting anxious...
If PA side says Decision Made, it means Decision has been made regardless of your medical results. Sometimes they don't update it in ECAS but in GC Key only.I have a question..Will the PA side say decision made right after the
- Medical results have been received. and They have been passed or does it mean they have made a decision on my application? This in the ECAS.
It has not been updated in Gckey says thisIf PA side says Decision Made, it means Decision has been made regardless of your medical results. Sometimes they don't update it in ECAS but in GC Key only.
Your medical is passed on Jan 14. It says right there. If your PA side says Decision made in ECAS now, you will receive PPR soon.It has not been updated in Gckey says this
Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
- January 14, 2020 You passed the medical exam.Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
- We do not need additional documents.InterviewHelp - Interview
- You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
- December 31, 2019 Completed.Background checkHelp - Background check
- We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.Final decisionHelp - Final decision
- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message o
HiYour medical is passed on Jan 14. It says right there. If your PA side says Decision made in ECAS now, you will receive PPR soon.
Mine took 13 days from application received to DM. It didn't go back to in process.Hi
Do you know who long it takes to show DM on ecas? Mine changed from “in process” to “application received“ and then back to “In process”. I haven’t received any email after the move to CPC-Mississauga (Jan 7th)
Medicals passed Jan 10th.