+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Sorry haven't been able to post but i got the golden email last wednesday, AOR 30 Nov 2018, on gckey it didn't show that i have cleared the medicals but i got the RFV mail nonetheless. Anybody has any clue as to what do i need to do while doing the landing
Congratulations
In your previous posts you told that medicals passed on Jan 30 and now you are saying that medicals are not showing passed.

Whats the question about landing?

Reactions: rookiejay

rookiejay

Aug 28, 2019
Congratulations
In your previous posts you told that medicals passed on Jan 30 and now you are saying that medicals are not showing passed.

thanks yes medicals are changed to passed (mixed it up a bit sorry) but nothing else is, like it still says they performing a background check

rookiejay

Aug 28, 2019
Congratulations

what all do i need to have with me ready for landing, and do i need to bring the 13000 cad with while doing the landing or can i bring that in later or get it transferred?

Lizgeo

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
Sorry haven't been able to post but i got the golden email last wednesday, AOR 30 Nov 2018, on gckey it didn't show that i have cleared the medicals but i got the RFV mail nonetheless. Anybody has any clue as to what do i need to do while doing the landing
Congratulations

santab

Sep 15, 2018
what all do i need to have with me ready for landing, and do i need to bring the 13000 cad with while doing the landing or can i bring that in later or get it transferred?
You don't need to carry this money with you. However keep a statement of bank account where you are keeping this money. Immigration officer 'may' ask for a proof that you have access to required funds. For this purpose keep your latest bank statement ready.

I will suggest you carry minimum cash as usually bank cards/credit cards are accepted every where. Carrying cash is not safe as chances of losing it are high.

For landing, carry your CoPR, all your passports. Also recommended is to keep a copy of documents you submitted or the originals. Although immigration officer most likely will not ask for any of it.

Carry documents that you think will be needed for yoh to settle and get a job.

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
This depression is killing me.

I responded the reply of PFL at Jan 22,2020 which received on Dec 23, 2019.

Is there anybody out there who can tell me in how many days/time they (IRCC) respond ?

I'm waiting from (AOR) Nov 30, 2018. I can't put that fake smile in front of my wife or anyone, I'm just tired.

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
This depression is killing me.

I responded the reply of PFL at Jan 22,2020 which received on Dec 23, 2019.

Is there anybody out there who can tell me in how many days/time they (IRCC) respond ?

I'm waiting from (AOR) Nov 30, 2018. I can't put that fake smile in front of my wife or anyone, I'm just tired.
London VO is one of the busiest and can take a while in reviewing your response. You have done your part hopefully they will be able to clear it within this month.