+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
Did you order notes? What is your RR all about?
I just received my 5th sets of notes.

RR for POF. I have submitted all I could but my application does not move an inch.

Last Aug they asked me for ADR on POF , Military records, travel info and schedule A.

But nothing has changed on my notes.

Medical expired on August 9

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
I just received my 5th sets of notes.

RR for POF. I have submitted all I could but my application does not move an inch.

Last Aug they asked me for ADR on POF , Military records, travel info and schedule A.

But nothing has changed on my notes.

Medical expired on August 9
Is there a gift deed involved? What's the issue with your POF?

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
No gift deed. They said bank letter was not clear enough.

I provided everything I could. The worst though is the fact they do not take any action (positive or negative)
What does it state in the notes about your bank letter? Did you provide it from the bank or online?
Did you submit something proactively or got any ADR regarding it?

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
What does it state in the notes about your bank letter? Did you provide it from the bank or online?
Did you submit something proactively or got any ADR regarding it?
I did submit proactively and they also asked for it last Aug.

However, they simply added to my file and did not take any action.

I provided it from the bank. It has way more funds than the necessary but they said it does not appear clear.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
I did submit proactively and they also asked for it last Aug.

However, they simply added to my file and did not take any action.

I provided it from the bank. It has way more funds than the necessary but they said it does not appear clear.
About "clear" did it state in the notes or in the ADR?
What did they exactly say about "clear"
Does it mean that it was not readable enough or what?

Robbie003

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Hi everyone , MY CHRISTMAS GIFT IS HERE , I JUST GOT MY MOST DESIRED GIFT AFTER WAIT OF 13 +months, passport request today morning , only I know how I have been waiting for this day since from 2018 November, Nov 10 AOR, medical passed 13 dec 2018, eleigbility recommended passed since january, no updates, since june,medical was expired in October 25th , no updates , no remedical requests last month I ordered my gcms notes 3rd time, I still have to recieve them. , I guess CIC IS QORKING HARD ALSO TO CLEAR BACK LOGS BEFORE YEAR ENDS EVEN ON HOLIDAY WEEK, Thank you all of you for being so support like family and sharing everything . Will be here till the time everyone of us get his dream goal mail in this forum

Last edited:

Chee

Nov 2, 2018
Hi everyone , MY CHRISTMAS GIFT IS HERE , I JUST GOT MY MOST DESIRED GIFT AFTER WAIT OF 13 +months, passport request today morning , only I know how I have been waiting for this day since from 2018 November, Nov 10 AOR, medical passed 13 dec 2018, eleigbility recommended passed since january, no updates, since june,medical was expired in October 25th , no updates , no remedical requests last month I ordered my gcms notes 3rd time, I still have to recieve them. , I guess CIC IS QORKING HARD ALSO TO CLEAR BACK LOGS BEFORE YEAR ENDS EVEN ON HOLIDAY WEEK, Thank you all of you for being so support like family and sharing everything . Will be here till the time everyone of us get his dream goal mail in this forum
Congratulations

Reactions: Robbie003

Arti bhatia

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Hi all group members
Yesterday morning I got this mail
Plx suggest me asap.
I m in big trouble

Thank you for your interest in Canada.
We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we
require the following information/documents:

 Funds, proof: Please provide an updated proof of funds. You must show that you have enough
money to support yourself and your family in Canada and that these funds are readily available to
you. For proof, you must get official letters from any banks or financial institutions where you are
keeping money.

 Please, provide your average account balance for the past 6 months and a written explanation for
the source of funds available for settlement in Canada. Also, please declare if you have any
outstanding debts or loans.

 For more information about proof of funds, please refer to the following link:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-
entry/become-candidate/eligibility/proof-funds.html

 This must be received at this office by: 2019/12/30

Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this
correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.
If we do not receive the information/documents within 7 days, your application will be assessed based on
the information we have on file, meaning your application could be refused as incomplete.
Please note that documents in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by English
or French translations by certified translators. Please provide original documents when requested. Copies
signed by notaries cannot be accepted.
***IMPORTANT***: You must inform this office immediately if any of the following changes apply to
your situation:
• Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;
• Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;
• Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;

Main reason is I don't have funds now.i removed these funds before 6month.can I deposit direct cash in my acount.

Last edited:

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Hi all group members
Yesterday monrnim I got this mail
Plx suggest me asap.
I m in trouble

Thank you for your interest in Canada.
We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we
require the following information/documents:

 Funds, proof: Please provide an updated proof of funds. You must show that you have enough
money to support yourself and your family in Canada and that these funds are readily available to
you. For proof, you must get official letters from any banks or financial institutions where you are
keeping money.

 Please, provide your average account balance for the past 6 months and a written explanation for
the source of funds available for settlement in Canada. Also, please declare if you have any
outstanding debts or loans.

 For more information about proof of funds, please refer to the following link:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-
entry/become-candidate/eligibility/proof-funds.html

 This must be received at this office by: 2019/12/30

Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this
correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.
If we do not receive the information/documents within 7 days, your application will be assessed based on
the information we have on file, meaning your application could be refused as incomplete.
Please note that documents in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by English
or French translations by certified translators. Please provide original documents when requested. Copies
signed by notaries cannot be accepted.
***IMPORTANT***: You must inform this office immediately if any of the following changes apply to
your situation:
• Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;
• Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;
• Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;

Main reason is I don't have funds now.i removed these funds before 6month.can I deposit direct cash in my acount.
What did you submit as initial proof of funds?
Any gift deed was involved?

Why did you withdraw the money and what did you do with it?
If you deposit cash then you need to prove where the money is coming from