Jan 4, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR 25 Nov 2018
COPR 2 Nov 2019

Got passport and COPR today.

I feel and pray for every candidate who is waiting for more than 6 months, especially all year 2018 or previous years candidates.

shared pain create stronger bonds, than the joy experienced together.
Congratulations bro... So happy for you

Reactions: H0peAndFa1th

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Guys, I started reading this thread 40 pages and took me about 3 days. So, don't be alarmed if you see/saw your old posts getting likes from me!

Really wish you all get PPR immediately. I cannot imagine how stressful you all are.

@Mom of 2 boys we, the silent readers, are with you and hope you get your PPR very soon. Really enjoyed, for the lack of a better word, your long emotional post. Beginning of the year, I submitted application when CRS was low but they cancelled 4 months later for incompleteness (extremely rare reason) and now because of the high CRS I made my spouse and daughter unaccompaning and got ITA. I have almost lost interest in PPR because no joy not migrating with your family from day one. So, be grateful at least you have your family in your application. And when you finally get the PPR, you and the family will start packing together. I do wish well for your hardworking husband and hope he gets a job he loves in Canada.

Reactions: Mom of 2 boys

Mom of 2 boys

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Guys, I started reading this thread 40 pages and took me about 3 days. So, don't be alarmed if you see/saw your old posts getting likes from me!

Really wish you all get PPR immediately. I cannot imagine how stressful you all are.

@Mom of 2 boys we, the silent readers, are with you and hope you get your PPR very soon. Really enjoyed, for the lack of a better word, your long emotional post. Beginning of the year, I submitted application when CRS was low but they cancelled 4 months later for incompleteness (extremely rare reason) and now because of the high CRS I made my spouse and daughter unaccompaning and got ITA. I have almost lost interest in PPR because no joy not migrating with your family from day one. So, be grateful at least you have your family in your application. And when you finally get the PPR, you and the family will start packing together. I do wish well for your hardworking husband and hope he gets a job he loves in Canada.
I just got it today my friend, I’ll post my announcement in the next post. Just wanted to stop by & thank u for ur kind words.
I hope u will get it ASAP to make up for the canceled application. Once u get it u can reunite with ur family through Sponsorship so things may take some more time but will work out eventually. It seems u come from Middle East , right.? Can’t tell which country. I’m from Egypt

Mom of 2 boys

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
With the grace of God the almighty, finally this tough hardship has come to an end today!!
I finally got my PPR !!

I can write books about my journey , about life since Jan.28th when I received my first set of GCMS notes & found that eligibility was RR but it was stated clearly ( not met, for refusal on A11.2 basis ) due to NOC mismatch with job duties . I still remember that gasp of startle I had when I saw what was written on my eligibility. It was a shock to me that I was subject to rejection because I was very careful with the application, I made sure I read every word , revised every paper , I have already been working on this step 1 year before applying , all that toil, time & money will go in vain ?? Seriously??

However, I had to set my shock aside & stand up for myself. On the very second day I managed to get a new employment reference letter , raised a CSE explaining my reasons & provided them with the right NOC codes for my work experience & asked them to reconsider my plea upon review , then waited & waited & waited……

Everyday I was swinging between hope & despair , I had a hunch I would get it eventually but this long wait made me lose my self confidence then a lot of anexity started to attack me when I saw the CRS scores skyrocketing because rejection at that point would be a death sentence to my dream to go to Canada. I knew this application was my only chance otherwise it would be very difficult to reapply since I would be far below the cutoff score & I had no chances to get a pnp !!

Meanwhile, I see people moving on & settling & feel that I’m the only one left behind. A lot of desicions are kept on hold because of this immigration thing ,so more & more anexity come along. Everyday I was asking God not to let me down because I have put a lot of myself in this & I couldn’t afford to lose it even if this was for my own good.

On Sept.19th , I got 2 updates , one of them was a medical extension. I contacted Mr Ralph’s office & learnt from them that all assessments were complete & passed & now I have to wait for my request to add my baby to be reviewed by an officer , starting to cheer up & getting excited again.

Looooong wait till I found here by chance the email Id for Sydney office. A hopeless email on Nov.3rd asking them about the status of the addition request. Honestly, I expected that I might get a demon failure email or even if they bother to reply they would give a generic reply

Nov.4th , application updated , the child is added. Announced here & 2 of my folks from Sydney office whose applications were awaiting finalization wrote to them & came back telling that they got PPR , so I knew now that writing to them was like a nudge that made them reopen the files

Nov.5th & 6th I see a PPR rain, on the verge of getting excited but trying to keep calm. I wrote to them again asking if I should expect a RFV e-mail after the child has been added. Received a dull response that application is still in process & awaiting review. People are celebrating their PPRs & I don’t know whether I should hang in for little more or just hang myself :eek:

Nov.8th ,PPR , even my mobile that peeps with every email didn’t peep this time so it was a surprise then lots of hugs, some tears shed , a sigh of relief & now longing for the new start.

I didn’t write this long post for the purpose of dwelling but just to show everyone waiting that things could be very bad & you would feel you hit the rock bottom but all of this can be over turned & for sure it will end !!

My prayers & best wishes are for those who are waiting , I know that no words can put you at ease so I’m praying u get ur PPRs ASAP so that u can move on. I’ll remain active here & check on u all.

Lessons learnt:

1- For a control freak like me, I learnt that I can never always have the upper hand in my affairs , it was God who directed me to apply on the right time & God gave it to me at last on his right time
2- If anyone is stuck at VO Sydney , go attack them on this email id IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca, it worked for us who tried , hopefully it will work for you.
3- Nov.8th/ 2019 is a day to remember
4- The word “submitted” sucks :p

Thanks a lot to u all & to everyone who interacted with my posts , gave some hope , some condolences or any piece of useful information
Special thanks to @PrasadK ,@kzeed12 ,@Buska828 ,@ayaz_acca

Good night

Last edited:

greenboymx

Star Member
Feb 10, 2018
With the grace of God the almighty, finally this tough hardship has come to end today!!
I finally got my PPR !!

I can write books about my journey , about life since Jan.28th when I received my first set of GCMS notes & found that eligibility was RR but it was stated clearly ( not met, for refusal on A11.2 basis ) due to NOC mismatch with job duties . I still remember that gasp of startle I had when I saw what was written on my eligibility. It was a shock to me that I was subject to rejection because I was very careful with the application, I made sure I read every word , revised every paper , I have already been working on this step 1 year before applying , all that toil, time & money will go in vain ?? Seriously??

However, I had to set my shock aside & stand up for myself. On the very second day I managed to get a new employment reference letter , raised a CSE explaining my reasons & provided them with the right NOC codes for my work experience & asked them to reconsider my plea upon review , then waited & waited & waited……

Everyday I was swinging between hope & despair , I had a hunch I would get it eventually but this long made me lose my self confidence then a lot of anexity started to attack me when I saw the CRS scores skyrocketing because rejection at that point would be a death sentence to my dream to go to Canada. I knew this application was my only chance otherwise it would be very difficult to reapply since I would be far below the cutoff score & I had no chances to get a pnp !!

Meanwhile, I see people moving on & settling & feel that I’m the only one left behind. A lot of desicions are kept on hold because of this immigration thing ,so more & more anexity. Everyday I was asking God not to let me down because I have put a lot of myself in this & I couldn’t afford to lose it even if this was for my own good.

On Sept.19th , I got 2 updates , one of them was a medical extension. I contacted Mr Ralph’s office & learnt from them that all assessments were complete & passed & now I have to wait for my request to add my baby to be reviewed by an officer , starting to cheer up & getting excited again.

Looooong wait till I found here by chance the email Id for Sydney office. A hopeless email on Nov.3rd asking them about the status of the addition request. Honestly, I expected that I might get a demon failure email or even if they bother to reply they would give a generic reply

Nov.4th , application updated , the child is added. Announced here & 2 of my folks from Sydney office whose applications were awaiting finalization wrote to them & came back telling that they got PPR , so I knew now that writing to them was like a nudge that made them reopen the files

Nov.5th & 6th I see a PPR rain, on the verge of getting excited but trying to keep calm. I wrote to them again if I should expect a RFV e-mail after the child has been added. Received a dull response that application is still in process & awaiting review. People are celebrating their PPRs & I don’t know whether I should hang in for little more or just hang myself :eek:

Nov.8th ,PPR , even my mobile that peeps with every email didn’t peep this time so it was a surprise then lots of hugs, some tears shed , a sigh of relief & now longing for the new start.

I didn’t write this long post for the purpose of dwelling but just to show everyone waiting that things could be very bad & you would feel you hit the rock bottom but all of this can be over turned & for sure it will end !!

My prayers & best wishes are for those who are waiting , I know that no words can put you at ease so I’m praying u get ur PPRs ASAP & move on. I’ll remain active here & check on u all.

Lessons learnt:
1- For a control freak like me, I learnt that I can never always have the upper hand in my affairs , it was God who directed me to apply on the right time & God gave it to me at last on his right time
2- If anyone is stuck at VO Sydney , go attack them on this email Id
IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
it worked for us who tried , hopefully will work for you.

Thanks a lot to u all & to everyone who interacted with my posts , gave some hope , some condolences or any piece of useful information

Good night

Congratulations!!!

Sabisingh1016

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
With the grace of God the almighty, finally this tough hardship has come to an end today!!
I finally got my PPR !!

Everyday I was swinging between hope & despair , I had a hunch I would get it eventually but this long made me lose my self confidence then a lot of anexity started to attack me when I saw the CRS scores skyrocketing because rejection at that point would be a death sentence to my dream to go to Canada. I knew this application was my only chance otherwise it would be very difficult to reapply since I would be far below the cutoff score & I had no chances to get a pnp !!

Meanwhile, I see people moving on & settling & feel that I’m the only one left behind. A lot of desicions are kept on hold because of this immigration thing ,so more & more anexity. Everyday I was asking God not to let me down because I have put a lot of myself in this & I couldn’t afford to lose it even if this was for my own good.

Nov.5th & 6th I see a PPR rain, on the verge of getting excited but trying to keep calm. I wrote to them again if I should expect a RFV e-mail after the child has been added. Received a dull response that application is still in process & awaiting review. People are celebrating their PPRs & I don’t know whether I should hang in for little more or just hang myself :eek:

My prayers & best wishes are for those who are waiting , I know that no words can put you at ease so I’m praying u get ur PPRs ASAP so that u can move on. I’ll remain active here & check on u all.

Lessons learnt:

2- If anyone is stuck at VO Sydney , go attack them on this email id IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca, it worked for us who tried , hopefully it will work for you.

Good night
Congratulations. Atlast ur long wait paid well.

hgunawa

Jan 8, 2017
With the grace of God the almighty, finally this tough hardship has come to end today!!
I finally got my PPR !!

Nov.5th & 6th I see a PPR rain, on the verge of getting excited but trying to keep calm. I wrote to them again asking if I should expect a RFV e-mail after the child has been added. Received a dull response that application is still in process & awaiting review. People are celebrating their PPRs & I don’t know whether I should hang in for little more or just hang myself :eek:

Lessons learnt:

Good night
Awww congratulations!

A big hug to you. May you and your family have a smooth landing and lots of success in Canada!

Chee

Nov 2, 2018
I finally got my PPR !!

Lessons learnt:

Good night
Congratulations

Lizgeo

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
Congratulations
I finally got my PPR !!

Lessons learnt:

Good night

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
I finally got my PPR !!

Lessons learnt:

Good night
Woooow....:D:D
Congratulations...:)

Ironhide

Star Member
Apr 20, 2019
I finally got my PPR !!

Lessons learnt:

Good night
Wowww.... congratulations

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
I finally got my PPR !!

Lessons learnt:

Good night
Congratulations. Really happy for you.
Finally the stress comes to an end. Good luck :)

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
I finally got my PPR !!

Lessons learnt:

Good night
What a wonderful news!!! Massive congratulations dear. And may allah bless you and your family.

You are a strong person and mother. Insha allah, Allah will make you succeed in Canada.