+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

yaun10

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
AOR Received.
25-07-2018
Hey guys!

It's finally my time to say that I got PPR!

Timeline and everything is here:

IELTS: Overall: 8.5; Speaking 8, Listening 9, Writing - 8, Reading - 9
ECA: Master's degree
CRS: 456
Nationality: Russian
Country of Residence: USA
FSW-O
PA + 4 non-accompanying dependents
Visa Office: Montreal

AOR: November 11th, 2018
MEP & BIL: December 12th, 2018
Eligibility not started till May 5th, 2019
Eligibility - Review Required: May 5th, 2019 - 2 Visa refusals to the US
Eligibility - Passed: July 12th, 2019
Security - Started: ~ July 12-15th, 2019
ADR - Spouse's old divorce certificate and Schedule A: July 15th, 2019
Security - Passed: July 22nd, 2019
PPR: August 2nd, 2019
congrats! After submitting schedule A, when did your ADR change to N/A?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi. Sith. I m recent to this group. Viewing posts in this group from last few days. But after seeing ur post i cant resist myself from writing here. Read alot about u over here. People here were really missing u. Mine is exactly a same case as urs. Just difference is that my medical expiring on 22nd oct. Rest all is same. So lets wait n watch
This group is awesome!! Welcome to the group :)

You too are Nov 2 AOR Eligibility Recommended Pass?

Prabha22

Aug 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22 oct 2018
Are there any more folks who have Eligibility Met/Recommended Pass still waiting?

I'm not sure anymore if Eligibility Met/Recommended Pass is a good thing since I'm almost waiting as long as those who have Review Required :)

It's crazy!!
Mine is same eligibility met since jan
Got remedical request on 30th

Reactions: SithLord

Prabha22

Aug 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22 oct 2018
If you got remedical that's a very good sign. When did your medicals expire?

I believe you will get your PPR next week :)
Expiring on 3rd oct, idk why i’m asked to do that but finally its done. I uploaded the acknowledgment via webform but the profile is still showing ‘your action is required’

Abh91

May 8, 2019
Expiring on 3rd oct, idk why i’m asked to do that but finally its done. I uploaded the acknowledgment via webform but the profile is still showing ‘your action is required’
gr8 news for the remed request, hopefully a ppr mail will follow soon! if you don't mind me asking about your age cause im curious to understand if there is a correlation between age and the remedical request as my medicals are also expiring on the 5th of october .

Reactions: Prabha22

Felix28824

May 1, 2019
Eligibility passed is very good. Congrats!!

I don't think remainder makes me any difference. In my case 3 remainders have been sent since I crossed 6 months and the result turns out file is still untouched :)
THX buddy, and I totally believe you, I think the only way to send them a REAL reminder is ordering GCMS. My application been untouched for more than 6 months until the date of GCMS generated. On that day or one day after my status changed from IP1 to IP2

Reactions: SithLord

Prabha22

Aug 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22 oct 2018
gr8 news for the remed request, hopefully a ppr mail will follow soon! if you don't mind me asking about your age cause im curious to understand if there is a correlation between age and the remedical request as my medicals are also expiring on the 5th of october .
27 years
AOR-22nd oct

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Hey guys!

It's finally my time to say that I got PPR!

Timeline and everything is here:

IELTS: Overall: 8.5; Speaking 8, Listening 9, Writing - 8, Reading - 9
ECA: Master's degree
CRS: 456
Nationality: Russian
Country of Residence: USA
FSW-O
PA + 4 non-accompanying dependents
Visa Office: Montreal

AOR: November 11th, 2018
MEP & BIL: December 12th, 2018
Eligibility not started till May 5th, 2019
Eligibility - Review Required: May 5th, 2019 - 2 Visa refusals to the US
Eligibility - Passed: July 12th, 2019
Security - Started: ~ July 12-15th, 2019
ADR - Spouse's old divorce certificate and Schedule A: July 15th, 2019
Security - Passed: July 22nd, 2019
PPR: August 2nd, 2019
Heartiest congratulations:) did u receive any ghost update before ppr ?

Supshefu

Feb 23, 2019
I
Are there any more folks who have Eligibility Met/Recommended Pass still waiting?

I'm not sure anymore if Eligibility Met/Recommended Pass is a good thing since I'm almost waiting as long as those who have Review Required :)

It's crazy!!
Hey i am aor 29 nov with eligibility met, criminality and ss not started yet

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Usually there will be 30-45 days time to complete your landing when they issue PPR. Maybe the officer thought you would have less time hence decided to send you a re-med request.

When the case officer has made the decision on your case, one of these 3 possibilities could happen.

1) He could process the case a month before the medicals expire
2) He will just extend the medicals and issue PPR
3) He will send re-medicals request and will issue PPR once he receives the result

Reactions: Prabha22

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
THX buddy, and I totally believe you, I think the only way to send them a REAL reminder is ordering GCMS. My application been untouched for more than 6 months until the date of GCMS generated. On that day or one day after my status changed from IP1 to IP2
In my case what the remainder did is the case officer opened my case and put a new Bring Forward Date and moved along lol

I had 3 new due dates with each remainder. It changed to June 11, July 3, July 26 lol. If they send a fourth remainder the officer will probably add a new due date lol

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Really wish I could say I got PPR but I guess Canada doesn't want me yet lol.

I did apply for Australian State Nomination back in June and things are progressing there slowly. Let's see where destiny takes me.[/QUOTE

Australia's immigration system is much better even though it's slow but it is definitely not like a lottery . Once u have ita and all the proofs,things are not uncertain like this Canadian bullshit and illiterate Ircc officers.
And apart from this process ,Canada is nowhere near to Australia in terms of living standards.So best of luck.