November 2018 AOR - Join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
#TheEmail

5:39 a.m. (13 May)

AOR 14 Nov
MEP 10 Dec
No updates until 12 May (status changed to "processing your background check")

While I wanted to connect with an IRCC agent, I never managed to get across. I was contemplating requesting GCMS notes but decided to wait a little longer.

For the ones reading this message, while waiting for their journey to commence, hang in there. Things will happen and it'll be worth the wait. All the best.

See you on the other side.

#Trinity
Congratulations

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I got ghosted... application status shows “updated” but the rest was unchanged.. upon return shows “submitted”...this is the 2nd in a week after submitting ADRs.... awaiting for the mail now:)
ADR status still shows reviewing your documents?

Wow!! no change at all from my end. No ghost either since I submitted ADR 2 weeks ago

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
AOR Nov 2; received CSE reply:
(Had sent the inquiry on 7th May)

We verified the information you provided regarding the processing of your application and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Would this notification help the process somehow ? Any opinion?
Looks generic.

Sorry buddy but thank you for sticking around with me :D:D:D:D I hope I am not the only AOR 2 that's left behind:D:D:D

Reactions: Gaurav26

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Ok friends.. here is it

Aor - 8th Nov
MEP - 10th Dec
ADR - 4th May (POF asked again)
ADR submission - 8th May

ARD moved to "reviewing your docs" to "not applicable"

Today: "ready for Visa" email (if that means golden email
Congratulations

anjanacarri

Star Member
May 31, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
16-11-2018
Med's Done....
18-12-2018
LANDED..........
18-07-2019
ADR status still shows reviewing your documents?

Wow!! no change at all from my end. No ghost either since I submitted ADR 2 weeks ago
ADR status is still showing as being reviewed...but I have been ghosted twice since...it's a very, very confusing scenario..my profile seems to be haunted..too many ghosts visiting :p

Reactions: Upasana

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Bro don't worry I am here with you.

It's going to be close to month now since they asked for RPRF and moved to IP2 and nothing yet. Just hang on
Hey sithlord
What do u suggest?
I got a request letter today
I have to submit explanation and supporting documents of my dependant being self employed ...... Dependant is self employed but not registered ... .
Do I need to worry about it?

zafontana

Star Member
Apr 22, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-11-2018
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
Bro don't worry I am here with you.

It's going to be close to month now since they asked for RPRF and moved to IP2 and nothing yet. Just hang on
I know, I know... I hope you get yours soon too! :) How have you been keeping sane?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hey sithlord
What do u suggest?
I got a request letter today
I have to submit explanation and supporting documents of my dependant being self employed ...... Dependant is self employed but not registered ... .
Do I need to worry about it?
Asking ADR is always a good sign your application being worked on.

So nothing to worry about :) They probably just require clarity on some information :)

Sp*

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
I am really worried......
I got request letter for additional documents of dependant ..... Have to show self employment ......
Do I need to worry.....
No you dont. I always think its better to have ADR instead of straight rejection which happen with unlucky few.

So go ahead and submit whatever you got and good luck.
Dont stress about it.
Stay calm, it will help you to think straight and focus.

Reactions: Priya0227
Sep 22, 2018
Sorry for bumping this up again, but could anybody comment as to why is this form asked for?
Hi guys, the letter received from CIC also states that updated travel history needs to be submitted via the form IMM 5669, but the form does not have any space to put in travel details? anybody faced this in the past?