+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Diti21

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
she is asking about web forms and you are reverting about GCMS notes...I guess there's a disconnect bro
No there is no disconnect!! I replied 2-5 days.
she is asking about web forms and you are reverting about GCMS notes...I guess there's a disconnect bro
No there is no disconnect. I replied to her message saying that it takes 2-5days for IRCC to reply to a web form. Somebody mentioned that it takes 10-20 days (this is not the case).

Similarly, in response to several posts about "you must order noted" to know your status of criminality/eligibility, I am advising against it. It's a waste of money and does not influence the speed of one's application.

Reactions: Shirish09 and pgpg

Diti21

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
As I'm kind of new here, I had a doubt.
How can I see the status of my Eligibility, Criminality and Security, as I've seen some users mention their's. Is it mentioned somewhere in my profile?
Just call the IRCC office. Ask them, they will tell you

anjanacarri

Star Member
May 31, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
16-11-2018
Med's Done....
18-12-2018
LANDED..........
18-07-2019
Brace yourselves it's going to rain PPR :D:D
surely i will have to wait longer..apparently i have not even met my eligibility yet...everything is "being processed"...anymore processing and i shall think they are making pickles with it :p:p:p

vimalvgovind

Jan 17, 2019
I was very serious about Canada PR and every day's wait had that hope it in.. Nowadays it's just a joke. I am not expecting PPR and looking for options to cancel the request and get the rprf back..

matekaran

Jul 4, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
June 2017
Doc's Request.
January 2020
AOR Received.
15 oct 2018
Passport Req..
5th march 2020
VISA ISSUED...
18 March 2020
LANDED..........
1st Sept 2020
15 days remaining. Still in ip1. One of the friend got his ppr at 6.5 months.

Mitasha

May 6, 2019
Hi all,

My aor is 17 Nov 2018, but still the background checklist says: your application in progress. We will send you message when we start background check. Can some one pls explain at what stage my profile is? And how much month it's gonna take for ppr?

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
lots of unsolicited "order GCMS notes, else you are dead" kind of posts going on around here. i hope members realize that some repetitive posters here have a business of arranging GCMS notes...a conflict of interest. pls take a call wisely, people are selling GCMS notes' services here; you may not need them.
Yep, let's save $20. After all, what's another $500 in application fee and 6 months waiting.

Carlosmunoz08

Jul 22, 2018
Philippines
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Med's Done....
23-01-19
I was very serious about Canada PR and every day's wait had that hope it in.. Nowadays it's just a joke. I am not expecting PPR and looking for options to cancel the request and get the rprf back..
Your call buddy. No offense but in my opinion, too early for you to call it quits. I think you're being too impatient. Their world doesn't revolve in our applications friend. Just leave your application there, get on with your daily life and just let it come.

Just my 2 cents.

Anji721

Apr 1, 2017
Hi all,

My aor is 17 Nov 2018, but still the background checklist says: your application in progress. We will send you message when we start background check. Can some one pls explain at what stage my profile is? And how much month it's gonna take for ppr?
It's in IP1. You can call CIC agents and check the status of your application.
About the wait time, nobody can tell you. We all are waiting for our PPR.

vimalvgovind

Jan 17, 2019
Your call buddy. No offense but in my opinion, too early for you to call it quits. I think you're being too impatient. Their world doesn't revolve in our applications friend. Just leave your application there, get on with your daily life and just let it come.

Just my 2 cents.
I respect your advice Bro and that's what normally people do. But my world does revolve around me and I need to take the right step for my future. I raised CSE to understand the process to quit and didn't get any response. If you are aware of it, kindly share the info.