Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
02-11-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
It’s Assistant store manager NOC 0621.
I sent out Employment Verification Letter, Letter of Job Offer, paystubs for 2017 and 2018.
You can go to your MP and appeal this decision because that doesn’t sound like a fitting reason to deny someone

Tangygal27

Feb 13, 2018
I can understand the anxiety level; same here yea!
Have been calling IRCC since late evening and haven't been able to speak to an agent.
My BG check turned to "we are processing" in early April; NO update post date. It is indeed scary...
Have seen people receiving PPRs within hours or days post the BG check start date.
(AOR NOV 2) I wish we all receive the mail at soonest...!!
Same here! I’m starting to get worried as I’ve been at BG processing since Jan18, it’s been more than 3 months now and no other update. I was initially really excited that PPR would be any day from BG but it has only resulted in giving me anxiety and doubts. I’ll hit the panic button when 6 months are up! 27 more days left

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
What is MP? And where I can reach them?
What's Ur ieltI score and qualifications.
0 NOC usually require masters degree and very good IELTS with several years of experience.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
It’s Assistant store manager NOC 0621.
I sent out Employment Verification Letter, Letter of Job Offer, paystubs for 2017 and 2018.
Assistant store manager requires a qualification related to the field something like business administration.

What is your qualification? Maybe that is what flagged it suspicious

Reactions: Datovid

Swazzel

May 2, 2019
Assistant store manager requires a qualification related to the field something like business administration.

What is your qualification? Maybe that is what flagged it suspicious
I do have a Bachelor of Business Administration, 2 years experience as an Assitant store manager of a pawnshop back home.
I got Marketing diploma in Canada.
I worked as a Cashier part-time at food store during school. And worked full time there as an assistant store manager at the same store after finish school.

Is it qualify? Can I make an appeal for this case?

Abundance2019

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
02-11-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
What is MP? And where I can reach them?
MP is your member of parliament you can google Depending on your province and constituency, contact their office and bring refusal letter and ask them to help you

Abundance2019

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
02-11-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
Hi @SithLord ,
Quick question..i am a INLAND applicant and i have full time job..do i need to provide POF?
No you don’t need POF once you are inland
( with the exception of PNP stream)you are exempt just like myself
But you will need ti provide your LMIA number, your most recent work permit number as the other requirements
Just go on CIC website and search POF exemptions and you will see if the information applies to your situation

Reactions: ikilledcupidxo